Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 08-23-2009, 05:25 PM

Default smokey and bandit 2 autographed book rare

im a huge smokey and the bandit fan and REALLY REALLY DO NOT WANT TO PART WITH THESE! very rare ON THE SET 1980 mag featuring smokey and the bandit 2,autographed in 1980 by burt-sally and jerry for an lawyer or advocate for on the set magazine,stays sealed and in frame at all time,very nice shape,has lots of colored pics and info on the 80 turbo t/a used in smokey 2.also throwing in 1980 issue of 1980 super stock pontiac mag with a section on what they had to do to the smokey and the bandit 2 80 turbo t/as to make them do burn outs and go fast with pics,aslo very rare and in nice shape,no pics will be posted cause they have never been on the internet and most have not been seen before,buyer more than welcome to come to my home and view them. asking 600 obo for both or may take partial trade for a nice 77-81 4spd console maybe?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

They have never been seen before and you won't post a picture so no one can see them still? lol lol

1970 GTO Convertible 455 Ram Air M-21, Atoll/Blue/Black, Hood Tach, 3:31 12-Bolt Posi, A/C, Console

1966 Grand Prix 421 Tripower 4spd, Marina Turquoise/Turquoise, a/c, console, posi, reverb. pa, pb, ps, remote mirror, mats

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, 6spd Hemi, Detonator Yellow, black stripe, black leather
Old 08-26-2009, 11:28 AM

the pics in this book have never been on the net and have prob never been seen by smokey/bandit fans therefore i dont want them all over the net as these pics in this book cant be found anywhere unless u can find another copy of this book which is next to impossible.i will gladly let anyone who has cash come to my home and view it in person or go to the 301garage.com and email one of the moderators (jjr) i sent him 2 pics from the book cause i know he will not reproduce them and post them in anyway.if you dont have cash or what ive asked for please dont waiste my time having me reply to BS,thanks and godbless

Old 08-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If they've never been seen and they don't live by you then how will they know if they want to buy them. enuff silliness. Keep your magazines.

Please don't use foul language and then offer God's blessings in the same sentence. It's unbecoming at best.

Say what u want ... I'm done trying to talk sense to someone who doesn't want to listen.

1970 GTO Convertible 455 Ram Air M-21, Atoll/Blue/Black, Hood Tach, 3:31 12-Bolt Posi, A/C, Console

1966 Grand Prix 421 Tripower 4spd, Marina Turquoise/Turquoise, a/c, console, posi, reverb. pa, pb, ps, remote mirror, mats

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, 6spd Hemi, Detonator Yellow, black stripe, black leather
Old 08-26-2009, 11:55 AM

no your just trying to mess with someone ,if u dont want it stop repling to it very simple,im not begging u to buy it,if no one does thats fine cause trying to find just a copy of this mag is next to impossible ive only found one other one and it was in canada with out cover for 1k so go take your problems out on someone else as ive stated u can contact jjr over at the 301garage.com,IF I POSTED PICS OF ALL THE PAGES AND PICS THERE WOULD BE NO POINT FOR ANYONE TO BUY THIS OTHER THAN THE AUTOGRAPHS! plain and simply DONT BUY IT!