Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 07-12-2004, 03:55 PM

HELP FIND A STOLEN '67 GTO!
Sometime between July 6th and July 11th my friend had his garage broken into and his beautiful '67 GTO was stolen and I was hoping to be able to get the word out so if any of you became aware of it we could be notified. This car was stolen from the Woodinville, Washington area which is near Seattle. The car is a '67 GTO hardtop, pewter gray with black interior. It is a 4 speed car. It has a 400 motor with ram air heads and the Year One ram air air cleaner system. It has the stock 5 spoke wheels with radial tires. The car is completely stock with no modifications and is in excellent condition and was wearing the original black California plates number TCZ 333. I can send you pictures if you like. A reward is offered for help in getting it back.

One thing of note about the car - whoever took it broke and removed the right wing window to the point where they ripped it out frame and all and threw it on the floor. Obviously, they'll need a replacement window. If anyone out there parts these cars out, or sells parts for them, keep a lookout for someone looking to buy a replacement wing window!

Any help you guys could give us would be greatly appreciated. My phone number is 360-320-1900.

Thank you!

Old 07-12-2004, 03:55 PM

HELP FIND A STOLEN '67 GTO!
Sometime between July 6th and July 11th my friend had his garage broken into and his beautiful '67 GTO was stolen and I was hoping to be able to get the word out so if any of you became aware of it we could be notified. This car was stolen from the Woodinville, Washington area which is near Seattle. The car is a '67 GTO hardtop, pewter gray with black interior. It is a 4 speed car. It has a 400 motor with ram air heads and the Year One ram air air cleaner system. It has the stock 5 spoke wheels with radial tires. The car is completely stock with no modifications and is in excellent condition and was wearing the original black California plates number TCZ 333. I can send you pictures if you like. A reward is offered for help in getting it back.

One thing of note about the car - whoever took it broke and removed the right wing window to the point where they ripped it out frame and all and threw it on the floor. Obviously, they'll need a replacement window. If anyone out there parts these cars out, or sells parts for them, keep a lookout for someone looking to buy a replacement wing window!

Any help you guys could give us would be greatly appreciated. My phone number is 360-320-1900.

Thank you!

Old 07-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

F*ckin bast*rds..............

They used to hang *ssholes for stealing horses, why not for stealing car's....
Keep us informed.

Old 07-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

i'll keep an eye out

When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet. When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped, the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific certainties.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:55 PM

You got it First drag him or her around awhile,then hang him!!!!!!( I said before that I was afraid of the tax man,this is also a thing I am afraid of.When they did my garage they only stole parts)Best of luck.

Old 07-18-2004, 01:45 PM

You can see pics at WWW.northwestlegends.com in their forum. Hope they are sweating right about now , and when they are brought to justice, they cut em and hang em!!!! after about five days.