Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 01-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default looking for my 67 gto i had

im trying to locate my old gto i had back in th mid 90s.i sold it due to i needed money.the car vin number is 242177P111207.its red with black int.the owner that might have called me in 04 ish and was asking question bout it.since then i contacted through a number and asking bout buying it back he said he might be intersyed in selling it due to his son wanted a charger.so he emailed me pics of it,but since ive ,moved and since lost all the conatact info.only thing i have is a license number from a picture that he emailed me.the tag reads is nebraska 22-L679.the car is red/black interior.if anyone has or knows of its whereabouts please let me know.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6704gto
im trying to locate my old gto i had back in th mid 90s.i sold it due to i needed money.the car vin number is 242177P111207.its red with black int.the owner that might have called me in 04 ish and was asking question bout it.since then i contacted through a number and asking bout buying it back he said he might be intersyed in selling it due to his son wanted a charger.so he emailed me pics of it,but since ive ,moved and since lost all the conatact info.only thing i have is a license number from a picture that he emailed me.the tag reads is nebraska 22-L679.the car is red/black interior.if anyone has or knows of its whereabouts please let me know.
If you have the plate number, why dont you contact the DMV? That seems like the obvious place to start.