SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 07-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 64 -72 A-BODY rear sway bar and boxed control arms

US address..paypal only...complete in 24hrs after confirmation of pics and condition or i move on...

USED lightly used...these came from a 71 Skylark i parted in the spring i was going to use the stuff because its like new..it has Year One stickers all over all 3 pieces....really all it needs is the stickers removed, a couple bolts and its nice enough to bolt on. The guy i got the car from said it was on there less than 7 months..and it looks like it to me..the bushings are like shipped etc

I will not seperate right now...maybe later if it doesnt sell soon..

Im going out on the line here and saying i can save you $80 to $100 bux from buying this stuff new...its so decent..its like new...with some gentle use.

bar is 7/8 thick

$185 plus actual shipping

pm with your ZIP for a quote...i would take a guess and say around $40...depending where you are located...if youre on the west cost or extreme NE prob around 20 more..but i will shop to get the best shipping deal i can.

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 07-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

P.M. Sent!

'72 Lemans 2dr. 20,000 mile car [sold]
'73 Grandville backhalfed Drag Car
'73 Grand Am 400 4-speed
'74 Lemans Sport Coupe-4800 original miles
Old 07-14-2014, 12:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

sold

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."