Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Old 03-31-2019, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default The Cruise Nights in Delaware City.....

are back on.... We have a new location.

They will be held at Kathy's Crab House starting Sunday April 28th. She doesn't open for the season until April 18th. Time is 2pm to 7 pm.

This will be the first if many I hope. No more checking anything. Just show up, have a good time, and enjoy some good food. Kathy is super exited about us being there, and I am too. There isn't the shade we had in the park, and it could be a bit cramped at times, but we'll work that out. There is some extra room next door on a lot. The owner is a friend of hers so that will help. All that is asked is that we don't take away parking for her non cruise customers. IF you bring 10x10 canopies you can set them up, but please be careful with them and please do it so there's room for others with or without them. The must be tied down so they don't damage anyone's cars if it's windy. If yours does damage someone's car you are responsible for the repairs.

Directions:
You can come into Delaware City as most normally did on RT 9. At the light for Clinton Street where we normally made the right turn to go to the Park, keep going straight. Kathy's CH is on the right side just before the Canal bridge.

Or you can come up RT9 from the South and you'll see the restaurant on your left. Either way you can't miss it.... she has a big sign out front.

The next Cruising magazine and Maryland Car Show & Cruise Guide will have the info too. I was too late to get the info to them so it would be in them at this time.

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

We had 89 cars Sunday, so it was an even better turnout than I expected. And to top it off we had 3 GTOs sitting together side by each. 68, 66 (mine), and a 69 convertible. Plus a couple of Firebirds on the field.

Thanks to everyone for attending on our first Cruise and the new location. And Kathy, the owner was super happy too. Great food at a decent price too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Delaware City Cruise Night at Kathy's Crab House.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	511345  

Gary
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Old 05-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry I missed this. I used up my 'weekend car allotment' by going to Carlisle on Saturday

Old 05-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Kerry, there will be more. Save part of your allotment for May 25th. LOL

We need more Pontiacs lined up together.

And I hope you can get up here for the Newark Elks show. May 4th 9am to 1pm..... by 8am would be good, and get here earlier if you can. It's on 273 past Community Plaza and the Shell station, and then the next right turn up past the Sunoco Station on the right, as you're heading East from RT 1. Call me if you need more directions.

Gary
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"

Last edited by GT182; 05-02-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

My wife is not a car person at all, I can usually get out to one show a month , I would rather go to the BOP show with a choice, so I will have to work on tomorrows a bit. If I make it tomorrow I will shoot you a text. We were in the middle of yard work last weekend then I went to Carlisle on Sat so I had to play catch up on Sunday to get everything done. Otherwise she was onboard for the DE city cruise.

Old 06-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

For June the Cruise Night is June 30th. Yeah I know it's the 5th and last Sunday of June but..... that's the way it was planed and will stay that date.

Gary
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"