Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 03-19-2017, 12:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default S&M Electro-Tech aka Turnswitch is Beyond Awesome

Best experience I have had shopping for Pontiac parts, hands down.

turnswitch.com

I needed advice on replacing speakers, called, and talked to Greg. He spent at least 10 minutes listening, exchanging ideas, spelling out options, and finally made a recommendation. He then told me the parts I needed were back-ordered, explained why, and told me when he'd have them. It felt good to be treated like a human being and I was confident my speakers would arrive in a few weeks.

Couple weeks later, Greg actually calls me, tells me the speakers are in, verifies the parts I need, and asks me if it's OK to run my credit card. Wow, I thought.... what a great experience! This level of consideration and care never happens and I liked it!

During this call, I mentioned I was having trouble repairing my radio, and suspected it was a part that isn't available any more. He said, yes, those have been known to fail and cause my symptoms, and he could supply a used one if I needed it. I told him thanks, I'd let him know on the used part.

Later that day, I thought I'd be better off just getting the part, so I called Greg back, told him I wanted one.

His response floored me: "I already put one in with your speakers and shipped them."

Can't top that for customer service. Makes me want to buy stuff from them I don't even need!

Old 03-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I Concur. I bought the dual speaker in the stock bracket setup for my 75 Formula from them last year. Super helpful and nice even sent me instructions on how to add a rear speaker properly retaining the proper phasing.
your link was missing the ":"
http://www.turnswitch.com/

Work
'67 GTO Convertible "Koerner Built 413 500 hp with a Victor!.. I'll run a stock intake."
'75 Formula 400 - Daily Driver -
Running with my Home Built 455 and TH400

Details here:
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=588372
Old 04-24-2017, 03:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks vidguy

I bought a couple more used radio parts from them and, honestly, have never been treated so well.

Old 07-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

They helped me with a problem a couple of years ago. Good products and service.

Old 07-22-2017, 09:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Good guys! They have helped me on a couple of cars.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:30 AM

Have to add also, Greg is great to deal with! He converted my 67 GTO AM radio to AM/FM stereo and added an aux in jack. Looks completely original and plays great!

Old 03-13-2018, 01:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Now I'm a repeat offender. I just had Greg do the same thing for me.. Super helpful.

Work
'67 GTO Convertible "Koerner Built 413 500 hp with a Victor!.. I'll run a stock intake."
'75 Formula 400 - Daily Driver -
Running with my Home Built 455 and TH400

Details here:
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=588372
Old 11-14-2018, 07:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just got a new speaker from S&M for my '57. It will be about 6 months before it goes in but it should sound great! Funny, it has a rather diminutive Rare Earth magnet that GM developed in the 80's.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg P1011611.jpg

Still have my 1st Firebird
7th Firebird
57 Starchief