Test & Tune Ask questions about the features and functions of the Forums.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Question on threads

Hi everyone. First and foremost, what a great site this is. So many knowledgeable and experienced members willing to share and help. Everyone has been very helpful to me. Thank you all very much. But, I do have a question. I'm a member of other forums and this forum is the only one that gives the last reply first. You really don't know what the theme is until you scroll down several threads to the initial one. I'm thinking out loud here, but wouldn't it be better to start the posting with the initial thread first?? It would give you a foundation of what might follow. Am I possibly doing something wrong when I click on a particular thread? Should I be clicking on something else first that will introduce the initial thread?? Thank you for all the great work, Carmine.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Go to User CP>Edit Options>Thread Display Options>Thread Display Mode and you can select whether the first or last reply is displayed at the top.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dens71TA View Post
Go to User CP>Edit Options>Thread Display Options>Thread Display Mode and you can select whether the first or last reply is displayed at the top.
I just changed it. I knew it was something I didn't do correctly. I like it much better this way. Thank you, Carmine.