Old 07-28-2011, 11:56 AM

Default Legendary Auto Interiors

Hey everyone my name is Trista and I am with Legendary Auto Interiors.
We are looking for ORIGINAL vinyl tops (all styles) for pattern development for all versions and makes of 64-72 GM A Bodies.

We now have the REAL Levant grain vinyl tops with the non-padded backing. The colors that are available are Satin Black, Satin White, Gloss Black, and Gloss White. These tops are made of the traditional quality Legendary is known for.

For those of you who have ORIGINAL vinyl tops and would be willing to send them in for pattern development you in turn will receive a FREE vinyl top for letting us pattern yours.

For those of you that have ORIGINAL vinyl tops on your cars and cannot or do not want to remove them contact us directly and we can guide you step by step in measuring the top, to provide us with the accurate information in order to pattern it.

Act fast call us now at 1-800-363-8804 ext 225

Old 08-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

any work being done on the 69-72 Grand Prix interiors yet? Dave

Old 08-19-2011, 12:32 PM

Hello mrrat1,
Currently we do not offer those, however I can put a word into our C&D department on that particular model.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Trista, just saw this thread. That is great you are offering the original material. We may have a 1970 Lemans with original top that can be used as a pattern. -Doug