THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-11-2023, 09:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSZR View Post
That is interesting! I thought it sold for about that and then changed online the next day like it was a no-sale.

I'm curious what is the interior and rest of the car like? Looked pretty solid but but I thought it was an 81.
I can try to stop & take a look next time im over that way or ask more details, it could have been an 81, i thought he said it was an 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSZR View Post
Crazy about the beer. I learned a long time ago not to drink even one when trying to buy something.
I dont think they actually sold beer there... but a friend said he saw a few people walking around with beers they brought, it was an all day event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twister View Post
Taiwan floor pans are available for 700 bucks plus labor. so if a shop like restore a musclecar pays there help 20 hours to replace the pan on an 80 k resto... maybe that makes sense . just speculating.
Yeah I agree they make most all parts to repair these cars, rear frame rails too, all depends on the restoration level & how much money a buyer is willing to spend.... $35k just seemed rather high unless it was something special.

Old 08-30-2023, 09:41 AM

Any news on what happened to some of these cars?