Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-01-2020, 09:17 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default thankyou Pypes

I just talked to Mike at Pypes Exhaust. They are replacing my cutouts. I use them all the time. They are so much fun. When those tuners start revving their motors at the stop lights , or the new Mustangs and Challengers and Camaro's, I just open them up and they kinda shut it down. My 66 Lemans sits so low, I have to go over speed bumps at an angle. So my cutouts scrape the ground. I really beat the hell outta them. One of my motors went out. So I called Pypes to see if I could just buy a motor. talked to Mike and he said send them in. They are like 6/8 years old. I told him that the poor cutouts took a beating and did not expect them to warranty them! So he said send them in anyway even thou the warranty states about damage! I thought that maybe they might replace the motor and check out the other, maybe "tune" it up so to speak. I have raised the front up on the car recently, so maybe this set not take suck a beating!