Pontiac - Boost Turbo, supercharged, Nitrous, EFI & other Power Adders discussed here.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Tin, that was well said. But when you buy a system from NOS or anyone, it comes with a "starting point". That's all that Steve does, he gives you the best product he can and a safe starting point, if you want to be the best it's up to you to fine tune it to your combo.

I also talk with Justin at Pro Flow, he's very knowledgeable but just like Steve, they have to stay safe with their tune-ups so they don't hurt customers parts.

I've been doing this since my Marvin Miller system in 1979. I know enough to listen to people that know more than I do. However, I also know to find one tuner and stick with what they say, mixing tuneup advice can be costly.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Suspended

i was a marvin miller guy too!..when the only choices were him, or hammel..go marvin, go marvin!..hell the tech guys didnt even know what nitrous was..didnt have to hide it, cuz cats never looked street racing..just couldnt believe a pontiac was that fast..ahh, good times..

Old 02-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIN TIGR View Post
i put up a fun post, and instantly had to hear about the "best" tuner on the market..dude equates him to patrick james..pj is great, and i have used his carbs, but im sure others could do well also..the "nitrous king" thing was a joke and a challenge to john stewart, who i worked with and for..saying i am treacherous and deceitful like fulper is just wrong..saying wrek or holmberg are really nutswingers was also wrong of me..they have , and are entitled to, their opinions..i stand alone in the nitrous world, happy in my own knowledge and accomplishments..i admit to having some ego..and sometimes it flares up..but i do not need anyone to hold my hand while i adjust a nitrous kit..those who do, are not nitrous racers in my eyes..ima just sayin..

what i write about nitrous is always true..
Didn't say that...look up the words "megalomanical" and "narcissism" for their meaning to understand better what I said. Your admitting to having "some ego" is a start.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

hello kettle i am pot

1972 Maverick under slow construction
Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

megalomaniacal...I misspelled it in previous post

Old 02-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Suspended

Hey,
T.T.,
please send me a pm so i can try to se things from your point of mental point of veiw.

boost rules,
brad.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

John Stewart... Good Lord! That guy was responsible for more burned up motors around Texas than anyone I have ever seen! tick tick tick.............. BOOM!!!!!!