WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 12-02-2014, 05:25 PM

Default FS/FT 2002 TRANS AM WS6 - SUNSET ORANGE METALLIC - SOM - ALL ORIGINAL and MINT!

2002 TRANS AM WS6

My wife and I are selling our mint condition 2002 SUNSET ORANGE METALLIC WS6 TRANS AM...one of just 220 automatic Sunset Orange Metallic (SOM) WS6s made in 2002. This car is absolutely perfect condition and runs and drives like new and has just 75,400 miles on it. The car has every available option...including traction control and a 12 disc CD Changer in the trunk. The Ram Air package gives it 325hp and 350 ft/lbs of torque. This car has a spotless Carfax and Autocheck with absolutely no history of wrecks or accidents. The car has no issues of any kind, it looks and runs and drives like new!

Paint and Body
The original Sunset Orange Metallic paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9.9 out of 10 (its probably better than that but I am picky.) The car has been garaged and covered and it shows. The car has absolutely no rust or dents and dings anywhere on the car. The factory 17in Speedline wheels are in great shape and it has brand new Continental tires on it. The car looks great and would be at home at any car show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The ebony (black) leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...its a 9.9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet, dash and door panels are all in absolutely mint condition with no cracks or issues. The power windows function properly as does the AC. The factory original Monsoon stereo system still sounds great and all the controls on the steering wheel work.

Drivetrain

The 100% stock 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The stock 4L60E automatic transmission shifts great, and it does have a positive traction rear end. The AC blows ice cold. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. The car is fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

SOM is one of the most desirable colors of any 4th Gen TA and to find one this clean and all original is truly rare. This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life.Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. The car comes with the original window sticker, build sheet, and "Last of the Breed" certificate. These cars are hard to find and are only going up in value. There are no disappointments with this car...it is stunning!

$15495 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...ibrary/02SOMA4

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

DOCUMENTATION

WALKAROUND VIDEO