THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 12-22-2023, 11:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Okay, so what's up with logging in to the clubhouse?

For some reason, tonight I was required to "log in", which I haven't had to do for quite some time. I type in the required password and am prompted to enter password, and after three tries I gave up.

I saw a post in the "test and tune" section of another member having trouble logging in. I don't know of any rules that I may have broken.

Old 12-23-2023, 01:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

It's not just you, there have been glitches with the board over the last couple months and that's just one of the problems people have reported. See these earlier discussions.
https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com...d.php?t=869946
https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com...d.php?t=870844

Old 12-23-2023, 08:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Same here.In one way it is good. I dont even try anymore. Also I have scroll to find 2015 page setup for each page. Never had to do that before. I've tried as some suggest to change, but I'm not a computer guy. So I look and scroll to change page setup to 2015.

Last edited by sdbob; 12-23-2023 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Add
Old 12-23-2023, 06:38 PM
Senior Chief

Read my solution under test & tune. Gary Bennett. Since I did this I never have a problem.