Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 12-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJones1313 View Post
That is a correct statement, as is the one about no fees; it's a one-time charge. As for use of a GPS as a recovery device, the problem is that it is not operated by the the local Police Dept, and I already know whats coming next...... "well they're gonna say hello to Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson, and then we'll see". I've heard those comments so many times, but the fact is that it's well documented by Police investigations that citizens who take the law into their own hands are, in the vast majority, woefully unsuccessful to the point of loss of life. Just sayin'...
My house got robbed once.

I had all my possesions back with in 5 hrs, an appology, and a thank you for allowing them the oppertunity to make things right.LOL

I guess you just have to know the magic words.LOL

There is also no good subsitute for good survalance equipment and GPS tracking to lead you to the people resposible so you can apply the vise like pressure you may need to apply!

I also knew a guy once who ran a fairly large chop shop. Lojack put him in the state penn so it does work.

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!
Old 12-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Lojack was in the news here recently. Seems Lojack donated the tracking device to the local police departments and it paid off immediatly. Even found a car stolen in NY and brought to Pa.