WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 04-15-2016, 09:26 AM

Default 2002 TRANS AM WS6 - RAM AIR - 28k MILES - ALL STOCK & MINT!

2002 Trans Am WS6

My wife and I are selling our beautiful 2002 Trans Am WS6. The car is completely stock and like NEW with just 28K ORIGINAL MILES. It has a flawless Carfax. Its powered by an all aluminum 345hp 5.7L LS1 with an automatic transmission. It is one of just 851 Bright Red Ram Air cars made with a auto transmission in 2002. Making even rarer is the fact that this car is one of the 20% or so of 2002 cars that was lucky enough to be equipped with a LS6 blocks from the factory.

Paint and Body
The all original Bright Red paint on the car looks great and shines like new....its a 10+ out of 10. There are no dents or dings anywhere. This car has been garaged and covered its whole life and it shows. The glass is all clean and clear. The car has the factory WS6 17in wheels with the brand new tires. The car looks like new and would be a winner at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The Ebony (black) leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...its a 10 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in like new condition as they should be with no cracks or other issues. The car has a Monsoon Stereo, PW, PL, PS and traction control.

Drivetrain

The car is powered by a totally stock 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course.) It came from the factory with a LS6 block. It cranks and runs great...and is VERY STRONG. The stock 4L60E transmission shifts great. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. This car is very fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

I am sure you know 2002 was the last year of the Trans AM and that makes this car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. It comes with the original window sticker and "Last of the Breed" certificate. These cars in original condition and with very low mileage are very hard to find and are only going up in value. There are no disappointments with this car...it is beautiful!

$16950 CASH
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

OVER 100 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...rary/28KMILE02

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

DOCUMENTATION

Old 04-15-2016, 09:27 AM

WALK AROUND VIDEO

https://youtu.be/-3UzankzbR4