Old 06-25-2019, 05:21 PM

Default Service Engine light on,

Hey guys so im a proud owner of a 02 pontiac aztek. Have owned "Beast" for two years now and although i only drove him for a while... He got flooded. I have got him back up and running but i have a few issues and im hoping to get some help since the most of the guys i know around here are a useless as a empty straw wrapper. So i have a few codes coming up and while there are sensors my biggest issue atm is getting my running lights working. So one mechanic told me it was lightbulbs but i dont see it being possible for the license plate light and the two back lights to go out all at the same time unless it is a fuse and or they got unplugged. Ive reread the manual trying to figure out how to get it working but im about as stuck and broke as a fart in a pocket to get a scent. It has also come to my attention that now none of my gages are working even though the lights for the cluster is. Photos below are of some of the repairs I have done. Any advice

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk