Old 05-16-2019, 05:22 PM

Default oem front brake setup

I see that there is a for sale section, but it is not for Pontiac related stuff. I have the 14" front drum brake stuff that I rebuilt and later installed front disc. is there a section on this list for such items? And what is a good price to ask?
Thanks for any info in advance.
Sixtysix

Old 05-16-2019, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If you scroll down to the bottom of the main page you will see:
BUY, SELL, TRADE Classic PONTIAC "PARTS"
Just look for the appropriate year make and model to post your parts. To get an idea of asking price, go to that same section and search ‘front drum brakes’ or something similar. Good luck

Old 05-16-2019, 11:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I gave mine away. Not a big market.

Old 05-17-2019, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've still got mine drum brake parts from my upgrade to disc brakes up front. I'll probably hang on to them and give them to whoever buys my GTO... when I decide to sell it.

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Good original parts are still worth saving or selling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysix View Post
I see that there is a for sale section, but it is not for Pontiac related stuff. I have the 14" front drum brake stuff that I rebuilt and later installed front disc. is there a section on this list for such items? And what is a good price to ask?
Thanks for any info in advance.
Sixtysix
I'm interested in buying them if all original, well preserved (no rust or gouges), and have the following casting numbers:

Drums: L35951
Hubs: 35565R

Robert
6d7gto@gmail.com

Old 08-05-2019, 12:23 PM

sorry for the delay in my response. The hubs are original in vg condition, I replaced the bearings and seals, I also have the rebuilt backing plates with shoes and cylinders and springs, all replaced. if you are interested let me know. I live in NJ so you would have to pick them up. they are 14" I also have 14x6 rims and some a/c parts.
sixty-six

Old 08-06-2019, 03:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtysix View Post
sorry for the delay in my response. The hubs are original in vg condition, I replaced the bearings and seals, I also have the rebuilt backing plates with shoes and cylinders and springs, all replaced. if you are interested let me know. I live in NJ so you would have to pick them up. they are 14" I also have 14x6 rims and some a/c parts.
sixty-six
I'm in California so that won't work. If you have the room, keep everything or sell locally. Good luck and Happy Motoring!