Old 01-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default steering knuckles

In dire need of a pair of steering knuckles for a 67 firebird. When we disassembled a customers car, we set a bunch of stuff outside in a fenced in area cause the shop is packed, well the a--hle theives came back and took half the stuff i had stashed in there. This is the second or third time, cops cant catch them. I'm gonna shoot em if i catch em. Hoping someone has a pair to sell. We are going from drum to disc, they took the whole setup, but all i need are the knuckles. Thanks

Old 01-21-2010, 07:46 PM

Call me in the am Alex 617-966-1608 I can hook you up.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Are you looing for just the steering arm that bolts to the spindle or the entire assembly from ball joint to ball joint? If the later, Disc or drum brake? I have complete drum spindle assemblies or just the steering arm. LMK.