Old 12-18-2023, 08:32 PM
Senior Chief

Default 69 Firebird 400 #62 heads, intake, AC compressor & brackets

Since upgrading my 69 400 to Kauffman heads/Edelbrock intake/Holley 4BBL, and a new AC (Sanden) compressor, I'm looking to sell the following parts.

#62 heads, rebuilt 8000 miles ago with hardened valve seats, Comp Cam double valve springs, new valves, seals, etc.

Matching 400 intake manifold for the 400/330 hp motor

Original AC compressor with brackets (converted to R34).

All of these were running/working up to a year ago when the upgrade to my 400 was complete. Since I don't have a need for them anymore, just looking to lighten the pallet of extra parts I have in the garage.

I've sen heads on eBay that need work starting at $600, these might need valve stem seals after sitting in a box for a year.

Located in Prescott, AZ 86301

Make me a reasonable offer. Shoot me an email to: jim@scumbackspeakers.com or sales@scumbackspeakers.com

Text messages to: 928-458-6732

Thanks for your interest!

Jim