Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Old 04-28-2020, 12:00 PM

Default The 2020 Peach Blossom BOPC Show is Back! October 17, 2020, Marietta, GA

We had to re-schedule due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but we are now revamping our plans for the show to be held on Saturday October 17th, 2020 from 9AM to 3PM.

This show is open to all years of Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Cadillac vehicles. There will be 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place awards in each class by popular vote. The 4 club presidents will choose the best of each marque and Best of Show. Awards are at 2PM.

It will be held at Piedmont Church, 570 Piedmont Road, Marietta, Georgia, 30066.
On Friday night 10/16, there will be a Meet 'n' Greet at the Cherokee Cattle Company, 2710 Canton Road, Marietta, GA 30066.

Link to show flyer: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link...5-570c0233f8fa

Old 04-30-2020, 10:45 PM

Good to hear.

Old 05-01-2020, 02:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

October might be more pleasant actually. When I went to this show a couple of years ago, traffic was so bad and the temps were so high (to be stuck in traffic) that I swore it would be my last time as anything but an observer. A fall show might get me to change my mind.