Old 09-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Suspended

...........I’d like to see those cars go down a prepped track and find out who has the quicker car......just saying!

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
Kinda funny I looked back at my post and I never mentioned the word luck.

GTO George
No, you didnt say luck you said "things fall you way" .
And a prepped track? Yeah sure. But being able to drive a 2000-3000 hp car on any track much less a semi prepped track takes skill.

Old 09-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Stoneburg View Post
No, you didnt say luck you said "things fall you way" .
And a prepped track? Yeah sure. But being able to drive a 2000-3000 hp car on any track much less a semi prepped track takes skill.
There you go again..........I never mentioned the word skill in my post! You’d make a good politician.

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
There you go again..........I never mentioned the word skill in my post! You’d make a good politician.

GTO George
I dont think I could put up with the constant BS of politics..lol..

Old 09-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
...........I’d like to see those cars go down a prepped track and find out who has the quicker car......just saying!

GTO George
So you want to see that little 482 inch, RPM Performer headed twin turbo Pontiac run on a prepped track vs a 528” procharged Brad Anderson Hemi, a 959 inch 5 kit Musi and a host of Proline 572inch 5,000 hp twin turbo 481X engines? Got it.

He’s bringing a knife to a gun fight and the reason he can win in an underpowered car is the surface and his ability to tune to it.

Are you just so jealous or jaded that you’d rather see other brands win just so a Pontiac that’s not yours or has Edelbrock heads on it doesn’t? I think I got it.

Old 09-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO Dan View Post
So you want to see that little 482 inch, RPM Performer headed twin turbo Pontiac run on a prepped track vs a 528” procharged Brad Anderson Hemi, a 959 inch 5 kit Musi and a host of Proline 572inch 5,000 hp twin turbo 481X engines? Got it.

He’s bringing a knife to a gun fight and the reason he can win in an underpowered car is the surface and his ability to tune to it.

Are you just so jealous or jaded that you’d rather see other brands win just so a Pontiac that’s not yours or has Edelbrock heads on it doesn’t? I think I got it.
George has liberal logic...

Old 09-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Goat1 View Post
George has liberal logic...

Better than no logic at all.

Jim

****'63 Tempest, 475" IAII, Wenzler Super Chief heads, converted to blown alcohol, Birdcatcher, Littlefield 10-71 high helix. Best pass to date: 7.67 @ 181.59 (1/4 mi.), 4.95 @ 143.67 (1/8 mi.), 1.18 (60 ft)

7.75 @ 178 pass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iez3...ature=youtu.be

First seven second pass(7.98): https://wwwoutube.com/watch?v=DK17...ature=youtu.be

Thanks to Paul Carter @ Koerner Racing Engines

Old 09-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

GTO George
I never said that you said skill. I used that word. But we should be done arguing. It adds nothing to this thread

Old 09-11-2019, 08:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Liberal logic...

Old 09-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Suspended

Yall would not be having this "debate" if it was a KRE car... George would be waving the flag and praising the Pontiac gods...

Old 09-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Goat1 View Post
Liberal logic...
Liberal..........you're funny!

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Yall would not be having this "debate" if it was a KRE car... George would be waving the flag and praising the Pontiac gods...
Lol....^^^TRUTH^^^

EHTTFMF!!!

Old 09-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Stoneburg View Post
I never said that you said skill. I used that word. But we should be done arguing. It adds nothing to this thread
Im not arguing........... you're accusing me of saying stuff i never said and Im correcting you. So I'm thinking you need to quit.

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Suspended

Quote:

Chief picked out (had the final say) the engine size and the heads he wants to run, he can go bigger with better heads I'm assuming he's happy being under powered.....his choice!
Yes running no prep like running on the street are for cars that can't make the HP the big boys make. Heads up, balls to the walls, now thats racing. As for chief I like his car and yes i root for it when he's racing, Im a Pontiac guy been one and been racing one since 1974!

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 10:01 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Scott you're just hopeless!

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Scott you're just hopeless!

GTO George
I'm not hopeless George... I'm right. I'm not the only one that sees it... it's a trend with you george... believe it or not...
There are no kre cars that can run with chief... you agree?

Old 09-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I'm not hopeless George... I'm right. I'm not the only one that sees it... it's a trend with you george... believe it or not...
There are no kre cars that can run with chief... you agree?
Tommys car but that not what this thread is about.......and yes you are hopeless, if I had Butler on my car you'd be licking my cars tires! Im not against any Pontiac Vender, I do business with most of them.....AllPontiac, Butler, Pontiac Dude, just to name a few.....hell even Bruce...LOL!

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 10:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Tommys car but that not what this thread is about.......and yes you are hopeless, if I had Butler on my car you'd be licking my cars tires! Im not against any Pontiac Vender, I do business with most of them.....AllPontiac, Butler, Pontiac Dude, just to name a few.....hell even Bruce...LOL!

GTO George
"hopeless"?? How fast has he been ? Made a serious effort at fastest Pontiac ever.
No bracket racer but........

Old 09-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
"hopeless"?? How fast has he been ? Made a serious effort at fastest Pontiac ever.
No bracket racer but........
Well I’ve been WAY quicker then you and there are bracket cars out there as quick as Chief.....just saying! LOL!

GTO George

Old 09-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Suspended

Quote:

GTO George
Tommy can not compete with chief... I will lay a grand down on that race... but like I said, you are all kre... you just proved it..
I have neve bought anything from butler but nice try...