Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:43 PM

Default Pete Serio - Fantastic Experience

Met Pete via the board when I posted about my temp/battery gauge not working. Sent my gauge to Pete, had a great conversation about my situation with my car's AC. Pete taught me a lot, got me going in the right direction and made the gauge like new. I highly recommend contacting Pete if you have any electrical issues. This Pontiac Community is outstanding.

Old 12-24-2015, 11:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Just got my speedometer back from Peter Serio for my 1962 Catalina. It looks factory fresh. Very quick turn around. Big long needle restored and bright red like new. He had to replace a major component of the speedo, the frame and bearing assembly which he had an NOS part for. Imagine that. Hope to have the cluster back in the car in a week or so. Great service.