Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Marodski seller why havent you responded?

I bought 3 license plate brackets (2) for 69 firebird, (1) for 68 f-bird, descent price, I only received 2 for the 69, rear one was rusted bad where the return spring clamps on bracket was in two pieces, He never ship the one for the 68, instead he ship some kind harness. I PM him but no answer. I also wonder why members are not honest when they sell their items, Nothing to gain by doing so.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Looks like he's suspended?

Old 12-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Here are a couple of old threads that have MARODSKI posts in them. Note that in one he lists his name as: "Mitch Radomski". He is listed as suspended in one thread.

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...light=MARODSKI

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...69#post5010169

Curiously, within the past few weeks he had a for-sale ad titled: “2 oil filter adapters for external oil filter”. ( It could be that I found that ad in some outdated posts in archived files so it may be old stuff.) In any case, I couldn’t find it again after numerous searches. The board listed it as an “invalid thread”. I asked the administrator about how to find the ad and got no response.

Old 12-05-2015, 09:20 PM

It sounds like he got our orders mixed up thats what I bought from him. I'll check my package. I have his contact info went and picked up stuff from him. He's a good guy with good stuff I wouldn't worry pm for his e-mail.

Old 12-05-2015, 09:23 PM

It sounds like he got our orders mixed up. I have his contact info pm me. I just picked up stuff this weekend from him. He's a good guy with good stuff seems like a simple mistake.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:42 PM

I have your order and you have mine,he must have mixed them up. I have his contact info just pm me. picked up some parts from him this weekend he seems like a good guy had a lot of good stuff I'm sure no funny business intended.