Old 01-11-2018, 01:58 PM

Default Tempest propeller shaft bearing insulators

Anyone know a source for the insulators and insulator rings for the 1963 Tempest V8 propeller shaft bearings?

Old 01-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

A guy on this site had a bunch of these re-manufactured a few years ago. He posts on here as "CHIEFKEY". The last I heard he had just a few of them left. You might send him a private message through this site. In an older post he listed his Email address as:

Chiefkey@comcast.net

Good luck!

Old 01-18-2018, 05:01 PM

Yes I have a few sets left. However, I got an email from someone who bought a set and then sold his car. He said he was going to contact you in a few weeks to see if you want the one he bought (he's out of town for a week or two). If you don't hear from him, please feel free to contact me at Chiefkey@comcast.net and we can arrange to provide you with the parts you need. A set of two insulators with bearings is $ 140.00 which includes shipping.
Thanks,
JK[

QUOTE=Doug;5833110]A guy on this site had a bunch of these re-manufactured a few years ago. He posts on here as "CHIEFKEY". The last I heard he had just a few of them left. You might send him a private message through this site. In an older post he listed his Email address as:

Chiefkey@comcast.net

Good luck![/QUOTE]