National Events Events that normally draw audiences from more than a 10 state range

Old 07-24-2021, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

at this time, I have decided not to host a Pontiac Heaven event in Az this year. I do have my annual car show, open to all brands coming to the St Johns city park Saturday August 28. info on the event FB page- Apache County Motorsports Days.

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11
Old 08-08-2021, 08:11 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

lame and patheteic

Old 08-09-2021, 12:26 AM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68azbird View Post
.., lame and patheteic...
I sure hope you're not referring to Steve's efforts.

Old 08-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO JONES View Post
I know there is one guy trying to set up something once a month between the 2 tracks in the area. Need more info on that.
That would be Rick Unterseh, who is an NHRA stock eliminator racer. He bought a website domain that should be working soon. I think it's going to be called Outlaw Pontiac Racers West or Outlaw Pontiac Racers of Arizona, or something like that.
The plan is to allow anything Pontiac to run, including corporate engine Pontiacs, all are welcome.

From what I understand from talking with him this past weekend, he has racers already interested from Nevada, California, and Colorado.
2 Dates are already set in stone at Tucson dragway on October 8-9 an Nov 20th. He's working on dates at Wildhorse and then possibly some other surrounding tracks in neighboring states.
Email NHRA7769@gmail.com for more information

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE
Old 08-15-2021, 02:37 PM

Hey Everyone,

We are planning a Pontiac Racing Series !! This series will be open to ALL Pontiac cars, or cars with Pontiac Power !! Currently we have a weekend in October 8-9 and November 20, at Tucson Dragway. We are working with Wild Horse Pass (WHP) to get some dates this year, but the tribe is being very reluctant (over cautious) with dates right now with the virus cases rising. We are already in talks with other tracks in the west to see if we can have races there as well. The reason for 2 days in Oct..... because it gives everyone a chance to race if they can get there, we all know life has obligations, Wife, kids, work, etc.

I have purchased a website www.OutlawPontiacRacersWest.com and will be up shortly (gotta pay the web guy in steaks and beer) this will have all the information that the FB page has, Outlaw Pontiac Racers West.

We are looking to have fun, race, help each other, and just a good time !!

I'm doing this NOT to make money, but just bring a bunch of Pontiac Racers together. We see all the fun and racing back east, let's do some out here !!.

Contact me if you would like more information
Rick Unterseh

Outlaw Pontiac Racers West
Old 09-29-2021, 06:54 PM

*** CORRECTION***The dates are 9-10, not 8-9. There will be test and tune on Friday nite if you are interested.

Outlaw Pontiac Racers West