Pontiac - Boost Turbo, supercharged, Nitrous, EFI & other Power Adders discussed here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Turbo pricing

I've made the decision to sell off all my turbo stuff and was hoping someone could help me price everything fairly. Its been so long that i have no idea where to begin but id rather sell everything as a bolt on and go but considering i built it to fit my car that is unlikely so anyway heres what i have.
BW S475 w/ 1.32 housing, CSU carb, Spectre hat thats not ideal but worked fine and a bunch of tubing and fittings etc. JGS 50mm gate and BOV. Automotive a1000 pump and referenced regulator. I could add the tomahawk intake as part of it but that's obviously not turbo specific. My hot side could be. Very good starting point for any A body including the 5" down pipe reduced to 4". Fit under the car nicely. A methanol system thats never been used as well. So I'm curious where you guys would price this stuff. All 10yrs old but easily less than 2k miles and never hurt.

Last edited by n2ogpsj462; 07-04-2019 at 09:59 AM.