Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 SD455 Formula View Post
Thanks Paul,
I'm planning on being there Saturday as well in the cheap section with you selling parts and diecast .All Pontiac as well. Sunday I may bring my car....
Bring the DAMN CAR

Old 07-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yeah! If you still have both???

Old 07-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Yeah! If you still have both???
They are'nt going any where. Everybodies to cheap.I'm coming out to vend Saturday and will see what the weather is like for Sunday.If it's nice I'm driving up with the Formula as long as there is no road construction like last year.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
They are'nt going any where. Everybody's to cheap.I'm coming out to vend Saturday and will see what the weather is like for Sunday.If it's nice I'm driving up with the Formula as long as there is no road construction like last year.
Last year they finished half the construction. This year they are doing the other half. I travel right by the show grounds four or five times per week. Traffic wise, its not bad at all.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
They are'nt going any where. Everybodies to cheap.I'm coming out to vend Saturday and will see what the weather is like for Sunday.If it's nice I'm driving up with the Formula as long as there is no road construction like last year.
Really, I sold my show car for good cash and now he wants my driver I think Im going to let it go too Good price and the pair will stay together. And yes I have a back up plan but the problem it aint Green and no its not yellow.
Cant seem to justify ripping around in a six+ figure car all the time any-who. Might be going to the HO side for a change.
I'll give you a hint, its Silver with a rock crusher So would that mean I need to change my forum name??? Maybe I could shorten it to just Brew

Old 07-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Paul, Are there any races in Byron this year and if so is Friday one of them???

Old 07-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Paul, Are there any races in Byron this year and if so is Friday one of them???
We have not scheduled any racing. We just don't have the manpower to organize it. So we dropped it.

Edited for unruly comets. Apologies.

Last edited by Old Blue 66; 07-16-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Blue 66 View Post
We have not scheduled any racing. We just don't have the manpower to organize it. So we dropped it. Besides, Byron sucks.
Paul as I recall, the insurance companies were the main reason it was dropped.

HPP Sept. 2014 https://www.hotrod.com/articles/1972...-gee-no-g-t-o/
YouTube MCACN 2014 http://youtu.be/1IPQVPevbxU
1967 GTO Conv
Old 07-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

TWO WEEKS FROM SATURDAY!!!!

- Pre-registration is way up.
- Hotels are sold out for the most part - If you need help getting a room, let me know.

Don't forget the All Make and Model Cruise on Saturday night with live band and tons of food. Bring your Chebby, Mopar and Ford friends at 4pm until 10:00. park on the grass and have fun!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dont forget a large majority of the proceeds from The Indian Uprising go to childrens charities.

Over the years we've raised well over a hundred thousand dollars helping kids who don't have clothes and coats or gifts at Christmas time. Our primary charity is United Cerebral Palsy - a local childrens school that each year buys equipment they need to work with the children and enhance their well being.

We also sponsor children at a burn camp each summer. This camp helps kids who have been burned by a fire spend time with other children who have been through the same terrible ordeal.

If you could help out with even a $5 donation, that would help tons!
http://cruisintigers.com/charity.html

Old 07-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
We have not scheduled any racing. We just don't have the manpower to organize it. So we dropped it. Besides, Byron sucks.
Lets not burn any bridges my friend. They can come back and haunt you one day.

Im going to organize a cruise for Friday and thought it might be worthy of hitting. No worries I have other ideas in mind.

Old 07-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Lets not burn any bridges my friend. They can come back and haunt you one day.

Im going to organize a cruise for Friday and thought it might be worthy of hitting. No worries I have other ideas in mind.
Edited. You're right Brian.

Old 07-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Really, I sold my show car for good cash and now he wants my driver I think Im going to let it go too Good price and the pair will stay together. And yes I have a back up plan but the problem it aint Green and no its not yellow.
Cant seem to justify ripping around in a six+ figure car all the time any-who. Might be going to the HO side for a change.
I'll give you a hint, its Silver with a rock crusher So would that mean I need to change my forum name??? Maybe I could shorten it to just Brew
Are you sure you dont want a Yellow one. I had a reallity check and am willing to sell mine to someone like you who would really enjoy it as much as I do. Remember there only original once and I know you remember enough about my car to know how nice it is. I know it's the wrong year,but it's still an SD. Think about it. I would be willing to take less than the 2 that are being offered on E-Bay.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Bring your Chebby, Mopar and Ford friends at 4pm until 10:00. park on the grass and have fun!
Ewwwww.....

I'm going to try and bring my 1969 Firebird up there this year, either for the show or cruise. It's always a great show, lots of great people, and a nice showground.

As for donations, I drop in $5 every year to help out. Seriously folks, that's only a little more than a gallon of Premium gas around here (we're at $4.59 now), and a gallon of gas in an old V8 Pontiac won't get you but a 15-mile round trip anywhere. Heck, you can't get a McDonald's Big Mac Value Meal for under $5.00, so it's a small price to pay to make a kid happy.

My Bio: I am currently writing articles for POCI's Smoke Signals magazine and enjoy promoting and discussing the history of the Pontiac Motor Division.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNoun View Post
Ewwwww.....

I'm going to try and bring my 1969 Firebird up there this year, either for the show or cruise. It's always a great show, lots of great people, and a nice showground.

As for donations, I drop in $5 every year to help out. Seriously folks, that's only a little more than a gallon of Premium gas around here (we're at $4.59 now), and a gallon of gas in an old V8 Pontiac won't get you but a 15-mile round trip anywhere. Heck, you can't get a McDonald's Big Mac Value Meal for under $5.00, so it's a small price to pay to make a kid happy.
At the end of the day, were all car people.

Get that Bird out here Mike!!

Old 07-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
its Silver with a rock crusher So would that mean I need to change my forum name??? Maybe I could shorten it to just Brew
I like that one.........only roundy that I have ever driven......

Old 07-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood View Post
I like that one.........only roundy that I have ever driven......
I kind of like that car too, and I didn't have to change my user name.

SDD

74 SD TA 4spd.
72 442 W-30 auto, post coupe Bamboo. 1 of 19 total.
90 300zx TT 5spd.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ahhh, with all those duties your user name fits you just fine!

Old 07-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Are you guys gonna roll in together and park in the same place again this year?

Old 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Most likely Paul, Hoping to run a cruise that morning for a little buzz in the cty before the show. Can always spruce up the cars afterwards ;o) depending upon weather of course???
Better NOT rain Duane!

Not sure if Mr B plans a per party or not???

Old 07-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The 64 built by Run Rite Classics that debuted at the recent Co-Vention will be at the Indian Uprising. I havens seen the car but I understand it was built with the intention on winning a Riddler.