Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 04-27-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dens71TA View Post
Spent money on the usual burgers and soda, didn't take anything home with me.
What? No "Big Bar?" How can you go to Jefferson and not get a Big Bar?! Just kidding! I walked by Matt's RediRad booth several times to say hello but there were always 3-4 people checking out his product -- hopefully it was a good weekend for him. My biggest find was an NOS window crank for the 64 GTO for $10. I also found some nice 67 window cranks and miscellaneous other parts. Also came across a vendor I've seen advertised in Hemmings Magazine that does pot metal refinishing on the 64 taillights as well as repairs and anodizes aluminum so overall it was a successful day.

Old 04-27-2014, 02:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

We had a good Friday and Saturday.

Sunday (today) we boogied at 11AM. All doors to the (unidentified, GRRRR!) building (same one we have been in for years) were closed due to the damp, cold, windy weather...

Back at the shop today working on RediRad Owner's Manual revisions...music on the radio (iPod) and a glass of wine.

Hope everyone had a great weekend here in Wisconsin, especially our guests from south of the Cheddar Curtain. (our toll-free highways are nice, eh??)

Old 04-27-2014, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I went down on Friday and it was a great day! I found a nice black dash grab handle for my 67 and bought a new repo header panel and nice uncut dash piece to repair mine around the radio from Layne. I also got a tasty smoked brat! I didn't mean to leave in such a rush but I had 6 other guys waiting for me at the end of the row so we could continue our search for parts. Excellent day although I got a little sunburnt lol

1967 GTO, 432 (428+.030), 4-bolt mains, factory Nodular crank, scat rods, icon dished pistons, Lunati HR 243/251@.050, .618/.622 lift, Edelbrock 72cc round port heads, 10.5:1, offy 2-4 intake, Edelbrock 650cfm carbs, Super T10 trans (2.64 first), BOP 10 bolt w/ Eaton posi and 3.36 gears
Old 04-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Senior Chief

I also had a great day Friday. Came home with mostly a sunburn on my head. Bought a few parts from Inline Tube tent and saved on shipping and he gave me a good deal. Overall great weather Friday as not too hot or cold. Not much to see in car corral though, maybe it was better Sat? Sorry I didn't catch any PY Forum members there as I forgot to check this site Thursday before I left on Friday morning. Maybe we'll catch you next time or at Iola in July.

Take Care

'67 Corvette Coupe 327, Tremec 5 Spd-SOLD
2010 Camaro 2SS-Traded
2015 Z51/3LT Corvette Stingray, Laguna Blue
'67 GTO, 428, tripower, RS 600, finally done
Old 04-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yes great day Friday and Saturday was just about as nice weather wise. Found a few Pontiac items but it seems the offerings get slimmer every year. Not much action for selling other than a couple sales as we were packing up Friday night and then again Sunday. I heard once again from several shoppers that we were the only Pontiac parts vendor there and I agree we had the most Pontiac stuff for sale on the grounds. Ran into a few PY members, always nice to catch up on news etc. Bought the '65 hood and grills from Ron which he delivered to our swap space. Parts were very nice and better than I was expecting. Thanks Ron (and Lyn for providing Ron's cell # on Thursday) I did see Larry there but I was passing through and he was talking to a guy and then I never made it back to say hi. Rain all the way down and back but at least it was dry for Friday and Saturday. Overall a good weekend. Best score was a nice Dec '68 dated M-21 with correct shifter and linkage for a '69 GTO/Judge.

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

Old 05-03-2014, 12:35 AM

A friend of mine looking to buy a 65 GTO heard there was a black on black 65 tri-power 4 speed hardtop, nicely restored in the for sale corral with an asking price of $48,500. Does anyone know anything about the car or who owns it? He called Madison Classics but the only 65 they had registered was a brown one. I believe he was told the restored 65 was in or a near an enclosed trailer. I didn't go through the for sale area so I wasn't much help -- any leads would be appreciated.

Old 05-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO JOHN View Post
Yes great day Friday and Saturday was just about as nice weather wise. Found a few Pontiac items but it seems the offerings get slimmer every year. Not much action for selling other than a couple sales as we were packing up Friday night and then again Sunday. I heard once again from several shoppers that we were the only Pontiac parts vendor there and I agree we had the most Pontiac stuff for sale on the grounds. Ran into a few PY members, always nice to catch up on news etc. Bought the '65 hood and grills from Ron which he delivered to our swap space. Parts were very nice and better than I was expecting. Thanks Ron (and Lyn for providing Ron's cell # on Thursday) I did see Larry there but I was passing through and he was talking to a guy and then I never made it back to say hi. Rain all the way down and back but at least it was dry for Friday and Saturday. Overall a good weekend. Best score was a nice Dec '68 dated M-21 with correct shifter and linkage for a '69 GTO/Judge.
John,
PY member's Unclejudge and 3T/A's for me were out there vending Pontiac parts as well as a few other's. Jeff had a pair of 7F6 heads for sale which I beleive were the only pair of roundports to be had. I also found for sale a very clean 2nd Gen Deluxe Black dash for sale that could have been had for $675.00.I was there on Friday and Saturday and did quiet well with the Big Bars thank you.

Old 05-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 151007 View Post
A friend of mine looking to buy a 65 GTO heard there was a black on black 65 tri-power 4 speed hardtop, nicely restored in the for sale corral with an asking price of $48,500. Does anyone know anything about the car or who owns it? He called Madison Classics but the only 65 they had registered was a brown one. I believe he was told the restored 65 was in or a near an enclosed trailer. I didn't go through the for sale area so I wasn't much help -- any leads would be appreciated.
I saw that one on Friday. It looked pretty nice but the quarters were a little wavy IMO and a couple older guys I was down there with also said the same. I didn't look at it much in detail so I won't be much help tracking it down

1967 GTO, 432 (428+.030), 4-bolt mains, factory Nodular crank, scat rods, icon dished pistons, Lunati HR 243/251@.050, .618/.622 lift, Edelbrock 72cc round port heads, 10.5:1, offy 2-4 intake, Edelbrock 650cfm carbs, Super T10 trans (2.64 first), BOP 10 bolt w/ Eaton posi and 3.36 gears