Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 08-25-2017, 01:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 SD455 Formula View Post
Move it back across the street where it was before and park on the Grass where we car put up Canopies and strech our legs. I believe Ames was there one year. That show had 500 cars one year with room to spare. I might even come back.
The land across the street is now a VW dealer. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like us over there. We haven't been there since 2014. The biggest show there was 300 cars. We didn't hit 500 until last year. Looks like you haven't been to The Indian Uprising in a long time.

As usual, lots of negativity on this site, especially from those who haven't been to the event in a long time and don't know whats going on. Keyboard jockeys. Ive got a ton of emails and messages from Facebook with very little constructive criticism but mostly accolades. Nothing like whats been posted here. This site has changed so much I don't even recognize it anymore.

For everyone's mental health, I won't post anything for 2018 here. That's sad.

Be good. THIS time Im out for good. Take care.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Senior Chief

(I'm going to take my ball and bat and go home) Suck it up! Maybe you need to quit taking complaints so personal. You still had a great show. I'll go out on a limb and bet Indian Uprising 2018 dates and times will be promoted on here for next year with or with out you.

Old 08-26-2017, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Rodder, you hit it on the head. Complaints or constructive criticism? If you take them as complaints you get defensive as Paul is or you could take it as constructive criticism and try to improve the shows shortcomings. This show could be a top three show in the country they would just listen just little bit and not be so defensive.

Paul, Jim has been at the show almost every year that I have been with this being the first year he's missed in many . Take Care and lets get that beer