Old 12-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Default 1957 Pontiac Starchief looking to reupholster front seat

I have my first car a 1957 Pontiac Starchief convertible and the lower portion of the front seat needs to be reupholstered. I have the material and am looking to get some pictures of what it looks like from the rear. The bench part of the seat was done many years ago but I would like it to be done to the original specifications as I am trying to keep the car original. So I am looking for some pictures and measurements if possible of the front seat and if sitting in the rear seat what the bottom of the bench seat looks like. Any help would be appreciated. Email is Chainechat@Yahoo.com. Original material was leatherette or vinyl not leather in dark and light green with a light green border at the top and front edge portion of the front seat.

Last edited by c.w. fields; 12-09-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: a
Old 12-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

IN the same boat here.

Still have my 1st Firebird
7th Firebird
57 Starchief
Old 12-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Suspended

CPR might have pre-made covers. Rich is big on 57's

Old 12-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think SMS might have pics.Tom

Old 12-13-2017, 12:28 PM

Default 57 Starchief front seat

Thanks for all the replies. I did buy the material from SMS Braeburn green and Nassau green so I will give them a call. I have a dealer brochure which shows the front. It is mainly the measurement of the bottom bench Nassau green and the back which has the stitching pleats from previous re upholstery job. Again Thanks.