WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 07-26-2016, 05:01 PM

Default 2002 TRANS AM WS6 - RAM AIR - 6 Speed - 32k MILES - ALL STOCK & MINT!

2002 Trans Am WS6

My wife and I are selling our beautiful 2002 Trans Am WS6. The car is completely stock and like NEW with just 32K ORIGINAL MILES. Its powered by an all aluminum 345hp 5.7L LS1 with a T56 Six Speed manual transmission. It is one of just 531 Bright Red Ram Air cars made with a 6 speed manual transmission in 2002.

Paint and Body
The Bright Red paint on the car looks great and shines like new....its a 9.9 out of 10. There are no dents or dings anywhere. This car has been garaged its whole life and it shows. The car has the factory WS6 17in wheels with the brand new tires. The car looks amazing and would be a winner at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The tan leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...its a 9.9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition as they should be with no cracks or other issues. The car has a Monsoon Stereo, PW, PL, PS and traction control.

Drivetrain

The car is powered by a totally stock 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course.) It came from the factory with a LS6 intake. It cranks and runs great...and is VERY STRONG. The stock T56 six speed transmission shifts great and has a factory Hurst Shifter. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. This car is very fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

I am sure you know 2002 was the last year of the Trans AM and that makes this car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. These cars in original condition and with very low mileage are very hard to find and are only going up in value. There are no disappointments with this car...it is beautiful!

$18495 OBO CASH
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

OVER 100 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...y/02redws66spd

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

Old 07-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Beautiful and thanks for resisting to make any aftermarket 'upgrades' along the way. Good luck with the sale. BTW, I was working at a Pontiac dealership in sales at this time and ordering new cars. I thought that the WS6 package included fully polished chrome wheels and yours look brushed; is it just my computer?

HONEST JERRY'S SPEED AND EQUIPMENT
Old 07-26-2016, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry H. View Post
Beautiful and thanks for resisting to make any aftermarket 'upgrades' along the way. Good luck with the sale. BTW, I was working at a Pontiac dealership in sales at this time and ordering new cars. I thought that the WS6 package included fully polished chrome wheels and yours look brushed; is it just my computer?
Thanks...I have one that's "not stock" to play with too.

NO, WS6 came with chrome wheels. from the factory. 96 cars had silver painted wheels, 97-mid 01 had polished thin spoke wheels and mid year 01-02 they changed to this polished Speedline wheel (they aren't as polished as the older wheels.)

Also there was a very rare "salad shooter" wheel option in 2000...but something like less than 100 cars are so got those. (Of course I have a set of them put up....lol)
Old 07-27-2016, 10:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Now that I look at it real close I can see they are the chrome wheels that I thought they should be. My eyes play tricks with me late at night. Good luck selling a cool car!

Old 07-28-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry H. View Post
Now that I look at it real close I can see they are the chrome wheels that I thought they should be. My eyes play tricks with me late at night. Good luck selling a cool car!
Thanks but like I said they are polished...as they should be.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:30 PM

Yep, polished and clear coated from the factory.

Same as my '02 WS6 convertible.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastoftheBreed View Post
Thanks but like I said they are polished...as they should be.

Thanks. They are the wheels I thought they were. When new, we just referred to them as 'chrome'. Didn't really know the difference as anything that was shiny was referred to as chrome.