Old 05-19-2013, 04:20 PM

Thumbs up MOTOREALM's A-Body Wheel Well Trims

It feels great to finally announce our long awaited wheel well trims for 73-77 Pontiac A-Body's are for sale. I have not had a chance update our website yet so I have included a few pictures here you you to check out. The trims look and fit fantastic and will be a stand out feature on your Pontiac A-Body.

Prices are as follows:

'73 A-Body Set (4ea) $399 + s/h
'73 A-Body Pair (2ea) $229 + s/h
'74-'77 A-Body Set (4ea) $399 + s/h
'74-'77 A-Body Pair (2ea) $229 + s/h

If you like to place an order give me (Eric) a call between the hours of 10am-6pm any day of the week at 310-549-1389. If I don't answer please leave a message with you name, phone number and a good time to call you back. If you have any questions call or shoot me an email at sales@motorealm.com. If you like me to calculate shipping please email me with your shipping address.

We recently sent out a sent to Mike R. for his inspection and this is what he had to say:

"I'm VERY impressed with these moldings! I say they are a definite go!"

"I can already see in my head these new shiny moldings on my fresh paint job! I think they are fantastic!"

Old 05-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Suspended

Great news. Thanks!

Old 05-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Nice to see these done!!! They look very good.

Lyn.

'72 Lemans 2dr. 20,000 mile car [sold]
'73 Grandville backhalfed Drag Car
'73 Grand Am 400 4-speed
'74 Lemans Sport Coupe-4800 original miles
Old 05-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Looking good...wish I still had a '73. Someday.

Old 05-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Senior Chief

Holy crap buckets, I have to wait until tomorrow to call!! I have been waiting for these for as long as I heard they were working on them!

Mark Twain
Old 05-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Suspended

Talking It's good news fer shur dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake Goat View Post
Holy crap buckets, I have to wait until tomorrow to call!! I have been waiting for these for as long as I heard they were working on them!
Note: Tomorrow is a national holiday ... Memorial Day, soooo.....perhaps wait a little longer...

Old 05-29-2013, 09:20 PM
Senior Chief

Ordered mine today, will post pics some time next week after I get them on.

Mark Twain
Old 05-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Suspended

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake Goat View Post
Ordered mine today, will post pics some time next week after I get them on.
GR8 keep us posted on how the fit/finish and your opinion of them.

Old 05-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Senior Chief

I just got mine from fedex today. Very nice work guys! I have been waiting for 7 years on this part to be made. IDK who gave up the NOS set for the moldings but I wanna thank you!

Old 05-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I gave up my only pair of NOS 74 rear moldings. These were the last ones they needed. I'll be ordering a set of four real soon. If you drive your car a lot, they will get dinged up. When my Grand Am was my daily driver, I replace them all every couple of years. The dealer charged $17 each for them back in the day.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:35 PM

I got my set last week and test fit the left side Saturday. The front fit great. All the holes lined up perfect. The '73 left rear needed some effort to fit, but looks fine. Nice finish on the moldings. Worth the wait. See some picks here.

http://users.boardnation.com/~abodys...;threadid=9662

Old 06-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Suspended

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyGoat73 View Post
I got my set last week and test fit the left side Saturday. The front fit great. All the holes lined up perfect. The '73 left rear needed some effort to fit, but looks fine. Nice finish on the moldings. Worth the wait. See some picks here.

http://users.boardnation.com/~abodys...;threadid=9662
Great news, info, and pics. Thxs for sharing!

Old 06-05-2013, 01:00 AM

Congratulations to Eric / Motorealm for seeing this project through and successfully making it to production. I'm proud to have been one of the earliest supporters of this effort and am really looking forward to receiving my set.

I have no relation to the seller, so I'll say this: my fellow A-body guys really need to step up and support the "little guy". Motorealm has a proven passion for the 73-77 A body and has gone out on a limb to produce something that is far more affordable than NOS, and based on feedback, is of equivalent quality to a GM part. Well done guys.

Bob

Old 06-05-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wanabee View Post
Congratulations to Eric / Motorealm for seeing this project through and successfully making it to production. I'm proud to have been one of the earliest supporters of this effort and am really looking forward to receiving my set.

I have no relation to the seller, so I'll say this: my fellow A-body guys really need to step up and support the "little guy". Motorealm has a proven passion for the 73-77 A body and has gone out on a limb to produce something that is far more affordable than NOS, and based on feedback, is of equivalent quality to a GM part. Well done guys.

Bob

Bob, I agree with you. I've been involved with Eric and Mike on this project from the beginning and they have been through a lot to get this done for us A-body owners. I understand that the economy is tough and many don't have the extra money but if your project is near finished or you are in the middle of it, well you won't be disappointed with this purchase. I know, I have my set. And even though my car is far away from the day when I will put them on, I'm glad that I have them and I am very happy to be a part of making this dream of ours become a reality. It also has me looking into seeing what other parts can be reproduced, if not by Motor realm than by myself. If the industry won't work on making repro parts for these cars, we will have to do it ourselves.

Mike

Old 06-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Senior Chief

I will chime in as well....the quality and finish of these moldings is terrific! I only have had time to put one on, but will put the rest on this weekend and post pics.

I have purchased the wood dash kit, weatherstrips, replacement nose, and now the wheel openings from Motorealm. Considering how small a company Motorealm is, I can't say enough about the quality of the items I have received. It would be easy to cut corners because, let's be honest, where else are you going to go for these parts?

Also, for as much as you spend on even a half-ass restoration, a few hundred more dollars is well spent to finish off the appearance of your mid-70's Poncho.

Mark Twain
Old 06-05-2013, 03:05 PM

I wasn't sure if Mike Ruda was officially part of the project. Thanks to Mike as well.

Old 06-06-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wanabee View Post
I wasn't sure if Mike Ruda was officially part of the project. Thanks to Mike as well.
I really don't feel like I deserve much thanks. Eric and Mike at Motor Realm did the work. All I did was round up my fellow A-body owners who were interested in seeing these parts get to market. It was the enthusiasm and dedication to your cars that got this underway. If you guys hadn't shown the interest that you did this wouldn't have happened. If you were one of the A-body members that threw your hat in the ring, willing to put forth money to get this rolling, then you all deserve as much thanks as me.
Again, thanks for the support!

Old 06-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1975 View Post
I really don't feel like I deserve much thanks. Eric and Mike at Motor Realm did the work. All I did was round up my fellow A-body owners who were interested in seeing these parts get to market. It was the enthusiasm and dedication to your cars that got this underway. If you guys hadn't shown the interest that you did this wouldn't have happened. If you were one of the A-body members that threw your hat in the ring, willing to put forth money to get this rolling, then you all deserve as much thanks as me.
Again, thanks for the support!
And thank YOU and the others involved for making it happen Mike. Kudos.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Senior Chief

These are so nice looking , it makes me want to sell my nos .
Great job .

Old 06-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Senior Chief

Just curious on how sales were doing on these?