Old 03-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default GT-37.org website updates

The GT-37.org site will be undergoing some changes (new hosting) and updates in the very near future. The content will all remain up but will have a different look. Hopefully this will not be a rocky transition but it may take a bit to get things organized and back into their place like before.

Since the launch in 2011 I've mainly just added literally thousands of photos and scans of documents and literature without doing much else. There is definitely a large amount of resources uploaded, but some fine-tuning and maintenance is overdue. It may be different and confusing for a while but hopefully not too cumbersome. I ultimately want it to be an easy site to navigate.

I've also gotten serious about the GT-37 and LeMans GT online registry which will be up and rolling very soon. Just need to work out how to format all of the data. This will be a registry of PHS-documented cars that will be searchable by year, engine, drivetrain, color, etc. I have about 50 or so PHS's collected so far. As always I'm looking for more. Especially '73+ LeMans GTs.

I'm working on some GT-37 merch for the webstore as well.

Cheers,
Bill
www.GT-37.org

1971 GT-37 - 350/M38, Rosewood Metallic/Black
www.GT-37.org
Old 03-07-2017, 04:53 PM

Thumbs up

Love this website. Did not know about it till I got on this forum......

Old 03-07-2017, 05:08 PM

That's great news. I've parked my '73 for the last couple years working on detailing the engine compartment and underside, painting the wheels, and now getting ready to reassemble the engine after a mild rebuild. Hope to be back on the road this summer. I am hoping the GT cars get some needed recognition in the future as there were very few built in the '73-'77 vintage.