Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 10-09-2002, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I need to make some changes so Id like to sell all or part of my 9" stuff. My main goal is to get part that are more interchangeable I can sell a few parts off it or the whole thing.
the main parts that I want to sell are

Moser Axels 33 spline. I need a 40 spline
Large wheel studs.

Nodular Center Section
Spool 33 spline
2 gears 3.90 (currently in) and 4.30 available
Aluminum pinion support

Rear End Housing 9"
with 9" ends for areo space bks
aero space disk brakes
Back brace support
wheelie bar mounts
coil over mounts
Ladder Bar mounts

Koni double adjustable coil over shocks

comp cars Chromolly Ladder bars

comp cars Chromolly wheelie bars

rear end will fit into any 2nd gen f body with NO MODIFICATIONS to the car, exept installing to bars for mounting. and two slots in the floor for clearence. my 60 fts are low 1.20s with the 10.5ws and so far low 1.30s on the non ws with only 4 passes.
there is nothing wrong with the current set up, but since i plan on racing every week end I am trying to get all of my rearend parts to interchange with the cars I travel with. that will make it easyer for us to have spares and swap parts. I can use my current housing if someone wanted just the center section and axels
but I kind of thought someone might want the hole unit its a lot cheeper than trying to build one!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

8.90 @157 mph 3424 LBS. 77 Trans Am All Steel, on 10" tires

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!
Old 10-09-2002, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I need to make some changes so Id like to sell all or part of my 9" stuff. My main goal is to get part that are more interchangeable I can sell a few parts off it or the whole thing.
the main parts that I want to sell are

Moser Axels 33 spline. I need a 40 spline
Large wheel studs.

Nodular Center Section
Spool 33 spline
2 gears 3.90 (currently in) and 4.30 available
Aluminum pinion support

Rear End Housing 9"
with 9" ends for areo space bks
aero space disk brakes
Back brace support
wheelie bar mounts
coil over mounts
Ladder Bar mounts

Koni double adjustable coil over shocks

comp cars Chromolly Ladder bars

comp cars Chromolly wheelie bars

rear end will fit into any 2nd gen f body with NO MODIFICATIONS to the car, exept installing to bars for mounting. and two slots in the floor for clearence. my 60 fts are low 1.20s with the 10.5ws and so far low 1.30s on the non ws with only 4 passes.
there is nothing wrong with the current set up, but since i plan on racing every week end I am trying to get all of my rearend parts to interchange with the cars I travel with. that will make it easyer for us to have spares and swap parts. I can use my current housing if someone wanted just the center section and axels
but I kind of thought someone might want the hole unit its a lot cheeper than trying to build one!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

8.90 @157 mph 3424 LBS. 77 Trans Am All Steel, on 10" tires

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!