Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 10-19-2002, 03:45 PM

I just replaced the front springs on my car with a set from Eaton. It has raised my ride height about 6". The springs on the rear were dearched by the previous owner. I replaced them with a set of aftermarket leaf springs from a local vender and the ride height was still the same. My problem is two fold:

1) Raise ride height

2) Best street/strip performance

The car probably weights around 3800lbs+ and I was planning on adding a set of traction bars as well. What would be the best combo and still be somewhat streetable? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2002, 03:45 PM

I just replaced the front springs on my car with a set from Eaton. It has raised my ride height about 6". The springs on the rear were dearched by the previous owner. I replaced them with a set of aftermarket leaf springs from a local vender and the ride height was still the same. My problem is two fold:

1) Raise ride height

2) Best street/strip performance

The car probably weights around 3800lbs+ and I was planning on adding a set of traction bars as well. What would be the best combo and still be somewhat streetable? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 04:56 PM

Decided to go with the landrum parabolic single leaf spring, but do not know which spring rating to go with (175,200,or225lbs. per inch). Landrum was not much help. A good guess is the car weighs about 3800lbs+. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 07:31 PM

Decided to go with the landrum parabolic single leaf spring, but do not know which spring rating to go with (175,200,or225lbs. per inch). Landrum was not much help. A good guess is the car weighs about 3800lbs+. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]