67-69 Firebird TECH Includes 69 TA.

View Poll Results: Please help us determine the interest level of these 2 products
I would absolutely purchase one for my 67-68 at the proposed price! 5 12.82%
I would probably purchase one for my 67-68 if the price was less 17 43.59%
I would absolutely purchase one for my 1969 at the proposed price! 3 7.69%
I would probably purchase one for my 1969 if the price was less 14 35.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Default 67-68, 69 Lower AC/HO air filler dam

Hey all you Firebird and Trans Am guys/girls... as you know Max Performance continues to think of new projects that the Pontiac world may want. Our next project may be the Lower Air Dam for the 1967-68 HO and A/C cars as well as the 1969 FB/TA Ram Air cars & A/C cars. We have submitted very nice original pieces to be made and our US manufacturer said they can easily reproduce these out of good 'ole American steel. The price looks to be in the $250-275 range. Please participate in the poll so we can determine how much interest there is in this high quality US made item.

This topic and poll needs to be seen by a lot of 67-69 owners in order to get this project off the ground and moving forward! Viewers, call, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter etc your firebird buddies about this thread so they can come here and participate.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ccass; 06-08-2016 at 01:47 PM.