THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2020, 06:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965gp View Post
That’s a very calm way to look at it- and probably the best. You can get angry and yell at people on the phone for a month and not get anything, or you can not get anything and go on about your life....
LOL, age has a way of taming some frustrations and anger to the point you can see it's just not worth it - raises your blood pressure too much and now when I take a punch......it hurts.

Now 40 years ago, WAY different story as I would find out who that driver was and know exactly where he had left it - and might even have him compensate me for it out of his own pocket if it did not show up and got lost. LOL