Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 07:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I tried that, he used his super borkerer powers on me, made me sad, too.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:24 AM

Brian '74,---------Try it on this site now and lets see what he has to say---That way everybody can see.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I took it apart last night after receiving the negative feedback from him. I swapped out the points and threw the cap out. The housing was polished so it will look pretty on my engine. I don't want Bryan to get worried sicker. :heh:

Old 04-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Er, Threatening someone is much worse then his "Borkering" deal.
He messed up, really bad too. Chasing him off is one thing, but threatening to hurt him is another.

Old 04-11-2006, 09:49 AM
On Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by a 67 gto person

I have absolutely no desire to add fuel to this fire any more. It is upsetting me, and you have all caused me a lot of added grief I didn't need right now.
You caused the added grief! You have no one to blame but yourself! You dug this hole! Even the way you delivered your last response that I quoted you from still had a nonverbal communication that says you're only apologizing because you think that is what we want to hear. It is plain as day in your choice of words and delivery.

All I want to hear from you is the door hitting your rear on the way out.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:02 AM

I am venting as someone who nearly got ripped off by Bryan ( a 67 gto person) and have been watching him closely ever since. I got really lucky nearly got burned by this jerk.

Remember the Headers Ass Clown!!!

Just so everyone is aware of his tactics. See below, he begins to say I'm in it for the hobby and no reserve, just to help my Pontiac friends. Others ripping Pontiac guys off, I'm here to change that.......

Then about faces doubles his price and tries to rape you.

Excerpt from Bryan's Ebay site:

"Who am I? I'm a Pontiac guy just like you. A Pontiac guy who is tired of other Pontiac vendors who treat fellow enthusiasts poorly, so I decided I am going to try and make a change to that. You need a part? I set all my auctions with no reserve and usually a 5.00 or 10.00 starting bid. Some of the bigger items will start at 50, but I will let everyone know I am doing so. I research the parts if I'm not familiar with them, and try to sell all my stuff to the best of my knowledge. I am active in the GTOAA and The Tri-Valley GTO Association of Southern California. I have many sources for hard to find Pontiac parts of all sizes and years? You need something? Let me find it for you and remove the stress of restoring or hot-rodding a Pontiac!!! ALSO, all auctions are open to trades. All you have to do is contact me! I love Pontiacs...I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it to get some satisfaction that I helped a guy get his GTO or Pontiac a little closer to getting it back on the road!!

PS, I do all of this and I am only 18! Here's to spreading the word of the Pontiac to all of the next generation!!!"

Same page he states the following:

"I was hoping that somebody would have taken the buy it now option I had by this point, but it appears that is no longer avaliable. AS WITH ALL MY AUCTIONS, I HAVE A NO RESERVE TO SHOW YOU I AM SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING YOU A GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT. However, I cannot simply give away these parts either. AT THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM I WILL ONLY TAKE 150.00 as is stands, either here at auction or from the highest bidder. If the auction does not go up to this point or the buyer does not pay the minimum amount, I am going to relist with a reserve.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have to make some money off of what I sell as well. Thanks, Bryan"

Old 04-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

That's the crap he pulled on me after the auction ended for $62, he wanted $125. I should have just said screw it and not tried to work it out w/ him. I still ended up w/ negative feedback, a junk distributor and $85 poorer.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I am currious, has anyone ever met this kid in person? his whole thing might be a scam to get people to give him free parts [for his HS project how old will he be when he graduates? 30 ]that he then tries to sell to others at a huge profit [easyto do when you don't pay for your parts] people like this just drag the whole hobby down

Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 AM

Posted today:
Just because your father is a medical physician doesn't mean anything anymore. Private insurance and HMO's only pay on the average of ten dollars per patient to the doctor for seeing them. That means my dad has to work 3 times as hard to get the same pay he was 2 years ago.

Posted on his ebay site:
Please help a fellow Pontiac guy!!! I am stuck in a VERY frustrating situation right now I am only 18 years old, this car is my love my hobby and my Senior Project!!! Everything I do in some shape or form revolves around it!!! It WAS a father/son project car, however my father fell seriously ILL and he is currently not working. He was my funding for parts for my car, but once he got sick he told me he didn't have a paycheck coming in anymore...so I was on my own to get the car finished. However, I am a broke Senior in High School and if I do not finish it by MAY OF 2006, I DO NOT GRADUATE!!! I AM DESPERATE..EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING MUST GO TO KEEP MY BABY GOING!!! I am trying to raise about 5,000 dollars in the next few months needed for the labor costs TO get it into a body-shop so it can be finished!!! However this is money I do not have at the moment, and the entire build of this car is coming out of my pocket. I'm not looking to make huge amounts of money on these parts I am selling, just enough to cover the costs to get the ball going on my car again!!! Help another young Pontiac guy out and get something neat for your Pontiac as well!!! Good Luck, Bryan

If he put as much effort into his car as he does into these creative lies, he would have a fleet of GTOs.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

He wanted to buy a GTO I had on Craig's list for full price, sight unseen, for a customer? He said in addition to the price, he would pay me a finder's fee and would come right up and pick it up. Pay me a finder's fee on my own car. Told him it sounded like the Nigerian scam and never heard from him again and apparently I'm really glad.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

A new identity? I think DM fan needs to pull the plug on that one. If someone told me this story about all of this and i hadn't actually seen it, i could absoultely not believe it. Bryan, your "apology" as stated here, if you actually sit and read it is not an apology but an unrepentant excuse. There is no change of heart of mind here, just a switch to another tactic. Please heed some of the advice posted earlier, and just fade out.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:56 AM
On Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB VIDAN
He wanted to buy a GTO I had on Craig's list for full price, sight unseen, for a customer? He said in addition to the price, he would pay me a finder's fee and would come right up and pick it up. Pay me a finder's fee on my own car. Told him it sounded like the Nigerian scam and never heard from him again and apparently I'm really glad.
All I can say is WOW.

Old 04-11-2006, 11:37 AM

After reading all this it saddens me to think someone (if really that young) is just out there screwing other folks for money. With that said, someone needs to be taught a lesson. I had an issue with a seller on ebay once, he screwed me on my purchase. I went the legal route. I contacted the Post Master General and after 2 months time, my ebay problem went away. I am not sure what happen to the seller other then getting threated with possiable charges for mail fraud and since it crossed state lines it became a federal offense. That might have striaghting the fool up, which he ended up doing the right thing for me and hopefully now he will think twice about ever doing that crap to someone else.

Old 04-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
maybe he was banned?
FYI:he's has'nt been banned!

At least not yet...

Check his past post's or user page,his "primary account" (Bryan Jensen) is still active.

Not sure what excuse he'll have for using an alias to post with here,maybe it was his "daddy" doing so behind his back again...

If anybody remembers,that's how he started out here,he used the "oh,well this is'nt so and so,I'm actually his son,and I'm only 18" bit,after it became obvious to some he was'nt acting quite as an adult would,well that was when I began to have my doubts about him.

Sad but true.

Oh well,time to start an AKA list,lemme see,Bryan Jensen,a 67 gto person,borkerer...

Maybe he'll end up creating more ID's here than Misus???

We'll have to start a contest,see who can be first to find Bryan's next "persona" !!!

:(

Old 04-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingchief
Not sure what excuse he'll have for using an alias to post with here,maybe it was his "daddy" doing so behind his back again...
It isn't really an alias if you are stupid enough in your very first post to identify yourself and let everyone your true identity, is it? :confused2

I said in a previous post that he was not man enough to truly admit he was wrong, that he would only try to justify himself, and that any more posts would be of great comedic value. Was I wrong? I think not! :clap2:

Bryan, do yourself a favor, spare yourself and your family any further embarrassment with your lame excuses and justifications and JUST GO AWAY! Like I said before, YOU ARE ALL DONE HERE! :sleep:

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots!"
Old 04-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I don't have a dog in this fight, but this sure is an entertaining thread. That being said, this sniveling little Bryan turd better find another make of car to exploit. Any goodwill he may have had in the Pontiac world is long gone. Time to switch over to Chebby, Olds, or better yet, the rice-burner fart-can crowd which seems more his speed.

2015 Challenger R/T Plus, hemi, Sublime
Old 04-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Zimmerman
The purpose of this forum is to alert other Pontiac Enthusiasts to potential and past problems with vendors. The goal is for others to make their own decisions based on facts posted here.

If you have not had direct business dealings with Bryan Jensen, please do not post in this topic.

Thanks,

Kurt
For the record, I did have dealings with Bryan before, and it did not go well. Nothing as bad as what some of you describe though. That is part of the reason for my attitude towards him. But I had that attitude long before he became a borker.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:37 PM

Bryan-----I have an Idea to relieve all this stress your under and at the same time make me feel better about our dealings--here it is--I lost a date coded engine from all your screwing around and trying to get straight answers out of you--that probably cost me about $2,000 (if I ever find another one)--Then lieing to me about where the car was--that will cost about $800 to have it shipped out here (instead of me making about a 5 hr drive with a trailer--I had lined up for $100--and I own my own pickup)--so the way I see it is this----

cost me for engine--$2,000
cost for shipping (less gas and trailer rent--$ 600
---------
Total that Bryan cost me from lieing and playing games--$2,600

Sooooooooo---Why don't you just pay me--lets just say--$2,500.00--for round numbers--and You'll feel better about yourself--you will have less stress--you'll become more of a man--andddddddd at the same time I will feel like giving you less stress--Seeeeee--We will both be happy--and I could report on this board that Bryan is getting better and is realy changing his ways--------Oh Yah--and I won't take it personal any longer--How does that sound----Bryan?

Your Best Bud
Harold

P.S.
and I'm not even including the $500 that you jacked the price up!

Last edited by 66 GOAT; 04-11-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:56 PM
On Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66 GOAT
Bryan-----I have an Idea to relieve all this stress your under and at the same time make me feel better about our dealings--here it is--I lost a date coded engine from all your screwing around and trying to get straight answers out of you--that probably cost me about $2,000 (if I ever find another one)--Then lieing to me about where the car was--that will cost about $800 to have it shipped out here (instead of me making about a 5 hr drive with a trailer--I had lined up for $100--and I own my own pickup)--so the way I see it is this----

cost me for engine--$2,000
cost for shipping (less gas and trailer rent--$ 600
---------
Total that Bryan cost me from lieing and playing games--$2,600

P.S.
and I'm not even including the $500 that you jacked the price up!
You are brutal!

I am honest, and I'd tell you to stick that somewhere. I'd give you compensation for a bad deal, but $2,600 compensation? That would be like me asking bryan for $7600.00 because my deal went bad. It is rediculous.

I suppose I'd be riled up as bad as you if I missed out on a date coded engine that matched my car. Sounds like you went deeper into the deal than I did too so I don't really know what I would do.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've read all of this, and I still can't quite fathom how someone "lost" a date-coded engine for their car. If I had been looking for such an engine, for as long is such a search typically takes, THAT would have been my priority- NOT trying to work a deal on another car, from ANYONE else. Period.
So, if the deal with the little turd had worked out, you would STILL have lost out on the date-coded engine, right? And, you'd STILL be looking for one, right?
I'm not defending this punk- far from it. But there is some blame to be directed toward you, for not setting your priorities straight in the first place.
What is the saying- about a "bird in the hand"?? You have a car. You HAD an engine lined up for it. THAT is where your efforts SHOULD have been. NOT towards some unknown quantity that may or may not be what it is claimed. Exactly how many cars have been described as "mint", and when you went to look at them, they were actually about 95% bondo? This could easily have been the case, and then you would have still been out the needle-in-a-haystack engine.
Unless, of course, you were really hoping to snag a deal, and flip it yourself. In which case, you're mad that, besides the lost engine, you also lost a chance to make some bucks. Which, if that is the case, kinda puts you in the same category is Bryan...

Closed Thread