Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Tom,
You are the most opinionated pompus a$$ I have ever had the displeasure to communicate with. I am a member just like you and my opinion means just as much as yours wether you like it or not. Cram that up your A$$.

I don't care who you think you are or how many wars you've fought or how many knives you own. You sir, are no better than me or anyone else on this board.

Someday perhaps you will realize that...but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught
Quote by Dave:

"just like zippy said...you all sit hear and scream about how terrible Ray Cox is and he is nothing but a loser, user, thief, and crook...where were you all after Larry died? Why didn't anybody else step up to help out Darcie?"

I will tell you where Amy Richcreek, Mike Nixon, Dave Holmberg, Mike Wachter, Scott Misus, and Ray Cox were. Standing next to me at Larry's funeral.

Dancolkate, you were not there to watch your friend go into the ground, I was, so you can take your "High Road" bs and cram it up you ***.

Like I said, I was proud of Ray at the funeral but
you can't change a cat's stripes. Ray needs to get this latest screw-up behind him and then we can get back to the MR-1 BS.

JMO

Tom V.

ps If you weren't there, your opinion don't mean Chit, (in war or civilian life).

Old 11-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dancolkate...I've never met you...but I've met Tom Vaught...Tom Vaught is a friend of mine...and you sir are no Tom Vaught.

Sincerely,
Brian "somewhere left of field of a Senator Bentsen quote" Baker

Old 11-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Brain,
When something doesn't go his way, he immediately becomes childish, offensive, and abusive (as evidenced in many of his posts).

If that is the type of people that you choose to associate with, then have at it.

You are correct, I am not him, I am me.....and gosh darn proud of it.

Last edited by dancolkate; 11-19-2006 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:37 PM

I really think most of you have managed to lose the meaning of my original message. My problems with the money and parts will all somehow come to an end. I think Ray knows that. The intention of my message initially was only to voice publicly that I was not gonna allow the integrity of my husband to be used by someone for gain. I am well aware of the past history of payment issues with Ray. In case any of you don't know, Larry told me about most of the problems that were going on. And yes, Larry and I were friends with Ray. But sometimes things change. Things changed for me. It does not sound like things changed for many of you. I did not ever mean for this to become a lynching for Ray. I am not that kind of person. So please for the sake of fairness, do not rake him over the coals for things so far in the past. Things have a way of getting out of control and I think that is happening now. Ray did not take donation money from me, he does not have multiple keys to my house, he only did not keep his word. Like I said before, you word needs to mean something, especially among friends. My only choice which I made last night was to just stand up for myself.

Old 11-19-2006, 08:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

And on that note we'll close this thread.
Darcie, we wish you the best.

Closed Thread