Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Pontiacmuscle threads combined-i got a problem

Happy Birthday Josh,you kid:p ,i'm already having a beer for you.:beerchug: :beerchug:

Old 11-07-2006, 07:17 PM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

Happy Birthday Josh! Hope you find a way to make it real enjoyable!

Old 11-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

Shucks.....You Guys Really Know How to make a guy all teary-eyed. Im just happy I got to make it through another year alive and that my age has no relation to my IQ. :) Thanks Jack and Thank You Larry; its people like you and forums like this that keep the cream of the Pontiac Crop on Top.
I planned on putting the GTA wheels on the '79 T/A today and I decided to do it tomorrow and spend it with my family as we dont get many whole days to spend together. I spent some time looking for another house too with some land and no zoning. Wish me Luck Guys! Thanks Again.....32 goin' on 16.

Old 11-07-2006, 09:17 PM

Happy B-Day man!

Old 11-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default I need references please!

Im buying something that costs alot of $$ and am looking for ppl on this site that would be comfortble giving me a positive reference on making this purchase. Please call me at: 518-661-5845 and I'll ask you to make 1 call and pass the positive info onto Chris...who is the gentleman Im trying to buy a newer vehicle from.
I really APPRECIATE it...and FYI..Im listing my 1 ton chevy on ebay if anyone is interested in it.
Thanks!
PM

Old 11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

PM, you've obviously not been through this reference thing. Its not that easy to dumby-up a ref. If this guy Chris has half a brain, he's going to ask some questions:
Chris: So Tone, how long you known (sh!t, dont know your name) Me: Duh
Chris: Lets see, says here he lives....... where Tone? Me: Aah, its been awhile
You get my point??? What you're asking dont make sense man.

1965 GTO Post Coupe, Burgundy w/Parchment, 467, Crower 60243, Rhoads V-Max, Ported 5C's, JB Roller Rockers, Original '66 Tripower, Dave's Small-body HEI, RA Exh Manifolds, 2.5" Exh X-pipe w/Super Turbo's and SS Splitters, Tremec TKO 600, 3.91 12-Bolt Posi w/bearing retainers, boxed frame, 4X Discs with hydro-boost, EPAS
Old 11-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Suspended

Hey Man!.....I'll do it!.....Just tell me exactly what he will be asking and what you want me to say.....How much will you pay me?:confused:.....PM me and we can set it up for this Friday if the price is right

Last edited by 68coupe; 11-22-2006 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Now THERES an entrepreneur!!! Way to be Ron.

1965 GTO Post Coupe, Burgundy w/Parchment, 467, Crower 60243, Rhoads V-Max, Ported 5C's, JB Roller Rockers, Original '66 Tripower, Dave's Small-body HEI, RA Exh Manifolds, 2.5" Exh X-pipe w/Super Turbo's and SS Splitters, Tremec TKO 600, 3.91 12-Bolt Posi w/bearing retainers, boxed frame, 4X Discs with hydro-boost, EPAS
Old 11-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I want to buy Chris truck and hes put together a wonderful deal for me. I want him to know I can be trusted to do what I say...I dont want anyone to lie or BS.
Anyway he wants me to put $3300 down like tomorrw but I need until Monday or Tuesday at the very latest....then I have the 30 days I need to pay off the truck which I can do!
Im asking for an honest character refence from the people on this board who know how I do business and that im a straight up dude.
His name is Chris 513-892-5066
Any honest references given are much appreciated.
PM

Old 11-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

PM, let me offer some suggestions - I'm not real smart but I'm experienced.
References are people who TRUELY know you, they have known you for some time. They are able to answer questions about your character, your habits, maybe even your family, things such as that.
Ref's can be your doctor, your wifes doctor (if he's met you), your bank's mgr, your boss, your ex-boss, a person of authority where you now work or did work. You get my point.
People like those are going to get you Chris' truck. I doubt seriously that folks on this board, who only know you by your posts, are going to be give much creedence.
FWIW

Old 11-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Mitch, you offer many good points but what you fail to factor in is Ive spent time with many people on PY and their familes which is to whom my post is directed.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i need to say a big Thank You to everyine wo called in thier reference for me; it made alot happen thaat would not have otherwise.

PM

Old 11-24-2006, 01:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Glad it worked out for you PM!!!

Old 11-24-2006, 01:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks, the current hurdle is to finish raising the initial $3300 down payment which is why Im sellin my 455s..........want one?

Old 11-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

No thanks, currently sitting on (2) 400' s and my own 455 - all in storage. Like most of us, I've got too much sitting around. You shouldnt have a problem moving them if you're reasonable on the price. 455's are hard to get.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default i got a promblem

i have a promblem,let me here your advice.i worked a deal out a deal with this guy to buy a car that he knew of.after goin through him to neg a price with the owner we came to a price.the guy told me to send him the money andhe would go pay the owner of the car the money and get the title and any other paper work on the car.so i send wire him the money through my bank.he gets the money and says hes goin to get it that week end and he was goin to delivery the car to me on that coming monday.well some personal issues come up and he was side tracked.it took him 2 weeks after he got the money that he went and paided for the car.now he told me that he wasnt goin to delivery it that a roll back was going to bring it to me.now he aid that all i was doin was bugging him and harressing him that he was goin to get my money back and send it back to me.thois guy has had my money for a bout a month now.and i cant get in touch with him .how long should i keep waiting to recive my money.i dont know where the car is located at he wouldnt tell me,i tried to get a friend that lives close by go look at the car ,but he said no to that,i personal dont know this guy but from talkin with him on this web site ,am i wrong for being a lil worried about the whole deal.

Old 12-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Is his name Ray?

Old 12-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Suspended

sounds strange, thats not the way i would go about buying a car, is this guy and car in Maryland?

Old 12-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Senior Chief

This sounds like a bad deal from the start. I would contact the authorities in his state/town A.S.A.P. It sounds like you are getting screwed. Good Luck. I hope it turns out OK.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Suspended

also how many posts does this guy have, how long has he been a member, and when was the last time he logged into this site.. you can find that info in his profile.

Closed Thread