1982-1992 TA & FB parts FOR SALE 1993-2002 TA & FB parts FOR SALE is now part of the new Late Model Section of the PY Forums. Click this link to check it out.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default NOS Recaro Seats for sale.

Not Mine, from the 3rd Gen Board.

http://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inter...aro-seats.html

Quote:
I have a Set of Brand new, Still in the box, Recaro Leather seats from 1985. These are almost identical to the style that was in the Firebirds from 1982-1986. The style that was in the cars was from Recaro's LX line of seats. Story of these seats are that the Original buyer bought them for a build in the mid 80s, but fell on poor health. These were put into storage where that sat till I acquired them. I only have one box. The 2nd box was in very poor shape so I just through it out. The passenger side bolster has a small scratch as pictured. These seats did not have any rails when I got them. I added a set of spare OEM Recaro seat bracket Adapters to the seats so that they can be correctly and directly bolted to your existing rails using the oem hardware. PM me offers on these seats. I have a number in my head what I want for them, But with such a unique item they are only worth what someone will realistically pay. The only modern seats out there that are comparable to these are the GTS 2 seats, which are $1200 new in Leather. These are quite possibly one of the last New sets out there.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978