Old 06-24-2019, 03:53 PM

Default Post SAMS here

Have been searching the internet for a new project and come across 1 maybe 2 scammers. If you recognise this car please let the owner know.
https://www.kloompy.com/cars/1968-po...e-seller_i1230

Here is how the correspondence went.
Hi, this is Kate with the 1968 Pontiac Firebird 350 for sale. The car has never been damaged and certainly has no rust or rust repairs. This car is as original as possible. Original 43800 miles. Runs and drives just as great as it looks. As you can see by one of the pictures it is rust free. The car drives fantastic and is ready to take out and enjoy at any time.
The price is $10900. This belonged to my husband and after he passed away I decided to sell it. I moved to my daughter because I had throat surgery and I will remain here for a few months at least. I'm located in Sioux City, IA. I have signed a contract with eBay to take care of the selling on my behalf. The car is already at the shipping company here in Sioux City ready for the shipping. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 5-7 days, depending on the exact location. You will have 5 days to try out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back at my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it. eBay will contact you shortly after they have the details with all the confirmation that you need to complete this deal. If you would like to receive the email from eBay with all the transaction information please reply with your full name, shipping address and phone # and they will contact you right away.

Thank you and God bless!

my reply: Would like to view the car in person. I can be in Sioux City in a couple of days. I hope this is not a problem.

responce:As stated in my first email it is already stored at the shipping company ready for delivery. Moreover, I have an agreement with eBay, so this sale must be handled by them exclusively. After you manage to complete the eBay's requirements you'll have 5 days to check it out, it is not like you'll buy it sight unseen because they won't release the funds until you'll have it physically in front of you. I've already made all the arrangements, now everything depends on you, as for me I have no other option. Just let me know if you want to move forward!

I know most people are wise to this, but I just wanted to put this out there.