Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 03-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I just spoke with the man over at Hedman & he said the headers will be avail to start shipping at the end of next week. He also said they will fit a 67-69 Firebird & this was the car they used to make them. Someone had mentioned in another post they wouldn't fit but Hedman sais otherwise. The price for un-coated is $207.69 They are a stepped header from 1 &5/8 to 1 & 3/4 with a 3 inch collector.

Old 03-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I just spoke with the man over at Hedman & he said the headers will be avail to start shipping at the end of next week. He also said they will fit a 67-69 Firebird & this was the car they used to make them. Someone had mentioned in another post they wouldn't fit but Hedman sais otherwise. The price for un-coated is $207.69 They are a stepped header from 1 &5/8 to 1 & 3/4 with a 3 inch collector.

Old 03-27-2003, 06:27 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Scott anyway to get a good pic of them? I have only seen the one little bitty pic in the back of car craft or whatever it is. and i'm glad to see they are making them non coated also!

http://home.earthlink.net/~saawatson/ my 1983 trans am. PONTIAC POWERED

Old 03-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Right now we don't have any pics.