Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Old 10-31-2023, 03:58 PM

Default After market leather seat options with harness for 77TA

Wanted to see what you guys have been using and the best options for Recaros/Corbeau/Braum seats for my 77TA? Brackets I need that fit? Best value? Thanks as always

Old 11-02-2023, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I havent used any of those brands aftermarket... but procar rally seats are very nice and now have leather options. They have a vertical stitching that is a close match to many 70's car interiors including early to mid 70s firebirds, they dont have seatbelt harnesses but im sure they could be added. They offer car specific seat tracks but ive heard they sit taller than stock, so what I did thats easy to do is make some steel plates that will bolt to the seat and alllow the stock seat tracks to be used, seats sit right at factory height.

I have had numerous sets of the recaro seats used in the 1981 pace car T/A's as well as a few other vehicles like 1979 mustang pace cars, they fit & function just like factory seats & allow for belt harnesses & stock seat tracks, kinda hard to find these days in good shape and can be pricey but not any more than buying new recaros or corbeau seats. The procars are the best value IMO and are very comfortable with nice bolsters to hold you in... & they fully recline!