Old 06-25-2017, 09:06 PM

Default 1970-72 Lemans roof, very nice, central NJ $700

parting out a 1972 LeMANS that has, in my opinion, an excellent roof. I don't believe it was a vinyl top car and it shows no rust near back window. Upper quarters look solid to the back of the car with minor bubble on left side. see photos. selling remainder of car for $700, you tow and cut off what you need. includes transmission, rear and locked up 350 engine. no glass, nose, interior or other parts really. calls are best way to reach me. 609-915-6908. have other parts for sale including set of (4) 14" rallys, one 15" rally(needs work), windshield trim, center console, shifter, sail panels and rear interior panels, fenders with rusty bottoms, inner fender wells, drivers door with minor damage near fender, wiper arms, floor shift steering column, luxury lemans grills and quarter skirts, fuel tank (if its any good), trunk lid with rust bubbles outside, trunk springs, more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	077.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	457598   Click image for larger version

Name:	lemans roof.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	457599   Click image for larger version

Name:	lemans left quarter.jpg
Views:	41