Old 02-03-2018, 04:58 PM

Default 1972 LeMans - 400, 4spd, buckets/console, pdb, a/c car. $8900. New Egypt, NJ

THIS IS A PROJECT WITH ALOT OF POTENTIAL - original 400ci engine worked: Comp Cam, ported heads, notched flat-top pistons, hydraulic lifters, hardened push rods, Clevite bearings, long tube headers, NGK plugs, roller tipped rockers, oil pump & pickup, double-roller timing chain, 5 way fuel pump, Edelbrock Performer intake and 750 cfm carb. runs strong. originally an automatic, was converted very nicely over to manual trans. Super T-10 4spd with new clutch, Hurst shifter, center console and proper Pontiac parts to do the conversion right - such as pedal assembly and bell housing. almost $3000 to convert this properly. this is an original bucket seat car. has A/C but compressor was removed and goes with sale. factory power brakes with disc up front. has 140 mph speedo and rally clock.

NEW: black carpet installed, center console with lid, box, trim ring and boot, KYB rear shocks and Moog rear springs, 18" US MAG wheels with NEW GoodYear Eagle F1 Supercar tires- 285-55-ZR18 in the back and 255-45-ZR18 in the front (over $1500), stainless steel Flowmaster exhaust from headers back (needs to be installed), plus more.

does not stop very well-brakes need attention. there is some minor rot in some body panels but the bones are very good - solid floors, trunk and frame. lower fenders need work. rad support, passenger door, rear bumper, underside of trunk lid and hood have minor rot but are very usable as is. passenger door shuts like new. quarters have very minor rust. you can restore as you drive. repair the brakes and finish the exhaust and she should be road worthy. windshield has small crack up high ($200 for new one installed). car is not registered or insured so unfortunately no test rides, sorry. car has a clean title in my name.

car was red with a white top and interior. vinyl top was removed and car was sprayed black (not professionally). ducktail was added and looks sweet ($600). interior needs to be finished - needs new headliner (old one removed) and visors redone. (sail panels should be done also. costs about $600 for all installed).

asking $8900. will do $7900 without wheels/tires (bring your own or I can supply a crappy set of steelies that roll). thousands more invested in this car not including labor. lost interest but not desperate to sell. if I don't get close to what I'm asking I will just keep it. serious only please call. thanks for looking. sold as is, where is. please check with your wife/husband, mom/dad, etc before calling. 609-915-6908

NEW parts that go with but need to be installed:

package tray and jute padding
turn signal lever
KYB front shocks
wiper motor
door hinge bushing kit (drivers door)
tail light gaskets (car needs new tail light lenses, at least driver side)
trunk weatherstripping

I also have a good rear bumper that goes with the sale.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lemans 003.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	474570   Click image for larger version

Name:	lemans 007.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	474571   Click image for larger version

Name:	lemans 002.jpg
Views:	178