Old 10-23-2019, 12:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to GTM
Default 63 Grand Prix 4-speed, posi

Its all there..IN PIECES. Original 389-4, T-10 transmission.Console, dash tach. 3.42 posi rear, Trunk floor needs some work on the passengers side, otherwise very little rust. Nocturne blue/blue. 5 lug/caps. Low option car, but very very complete and original. 3,000. or best offer. Pics soon. Title

Old 10-23-2019, 02:33 PM

My dads best friend had one of these, white with a black interior. I think I spent more time sitting in that car (not driving it) between 10-13 ys old, than he did driving it. IMO, Top 5 best dashboard designs of all time. Would love to own it... even in pieces!!!

Old 10-23-2019, 05:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to GTM

I have everything for the car, and it's all from the car, not parts from various other cars. All fasteners are separated and labeled. The only piece I dont have is the trim around the outside of the rear window. Still have the original carpet to used as a template. I also have an extra set of beautiful GP doors (NO trim holes to fill) and an AM/FM radio that goes with the car. 5 original wheels (with dog dish clip slots). The car was parked in 1970. Odometer reads just over 100K. Cylinders have virtually no ridge. May not need boring, just honing. Has original clutch pressure p[late with Pontiac blue overspray. Original starter and carburetor as well.

Old 10-24-2019, 08:12 AM

Sent you a PM