SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 06-05-2020, 11:00 AM

Default harland sharp 1.5 roller rockers

quality american made roller rockers in great shape asking 250.00 questions? 815 494 4861 Brian

Old 06-18-2020, 03:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I tried to buy these from the seller. He asked if I did Paypal and I said "Yes. Send me an invoice" He did. I paid it. Next morning I see payment was refunded. Seller said he was having trouble getting his banking account verified by Paypal. He worked on it and sent a second invoice. I paid it again. Second attempt at payment failed too. I suggested he put item on eBay and I do a quick "Buy it Now" transaction.

Then seller asked me to pay him with personal check, money order or bank check. I made a counter offer that he send the merchandise and I send him money when I get it. Didn't hear from him after that.

Old 06-18-2020, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

could be innocent but the 0 post count had me worried. it's why I passed,

Old 06-18-2020, 05:29 PM
Senior Chief

indymanjoe,

I saw that too and was concerned but if you go to his name and click go to find all posts, he has 3 pages..... so it is a web page issue not him.

1971 Grand Prix 462ci SD Performance 6x heads
1962 Catalina 389
1968 Firebird 400-455 I haven't decided

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Old 06-19-2020, 08:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

He's a good guy to deal with. Probably not real computer savvy but definitely trust worthy.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:42 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Bird View Post
I tried to buy these from the seller. He asked if I did Paypal and I said "Yes. Send me an invoice" He did. I paid it. Next morning I see payment was refunded. Seller said he was having trouble getting his banking account verified by Paypal. He worked on it and sent a second invoice. I paid it again. Second attempt at payment failed too. I suggested he put item on eBay and I do a quick "Buy it Now" transaction.

Then seller asked me to pay him with personal check, money order or bank check. I made a counter offer that he send the merchandise and I send him money when I get it. Didn't hear from him after that.
Brian is a straight shooter... We literally just did a transaction... I paid him cash plus these Rockers for his 1.65 rockers. He wants to go with a different brand rockers and is just trying to sell the ones he got from me.

He was having Pay Pal issues when we worked out the initial deal however he was eventually able to use the Pay Pal...

My advice to you is, if you are interested in these Rockers, be patient and work with him, not everyone on line is a savvy internet guru... And Brian certainly fits that description (even though he figured it out)... but he means well and is not out to deceive anyone.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

Old 06-20-2020, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Put me in line to buy if the others fall through.

Old 06-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Brian sent me this set of rockers and polylocks before getting payment. He trusted me. The rockers arrived yesterday in great shape as advertised and payment will go out first thing Monday morning.