Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-15-2022, 12:37 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeliac View Post
I'm not splitting hairs at all...Just admit that you just threw a number out there, right off the top of your head.
Nooooooo i read the thread and remembered that number but i had to reread it just to make sure. I don't lie or make things up.......yes i can get a number wrong once in a while (I'm human) or sometimes i just hate making LONGGG post so i try to shorten them up.

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 12:39 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
George likes to argue, let it go Opeliac, and run your program.

Tom V.
Tom,
If you don't have any valuable information get off the thread and stop TROLLING!
No one is arguing its called having a conversation, try it sometime without patting yourself on the back! LOL!

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 12:42 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
Nooooooo i read the thread and remembered that number but i had to reread it just to make sure. I don't lie or make things up.......yes i can get a number wrong once in a while (I'm human) or sometimes i just hate making LONGGG post so i try to shorten them up.

GTO George
So when did you read that 1600 number? And, where did you read it at?

Old 02-15-2022, 12:54 PM
Suspended

Quote:
So when did you read that 1600 number? And, where did you read it at?
It’s a Marty thing, everyone always says his engine made around 1,600 hp…..sooooo. Has anyone besides Marty used them in a high hp application in drag racing? So that’s the only number I came up with, do you know of any?

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 12:56 PM
Suspended

I talked to Marty a long time ago about buying some but if I recall all he had was smaller bore sizes, nothing I could use. If I recall correctly it was a long time ago.

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 12:58 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
It’s a Marty thing, everyone always says his engine made around 1,600 hp…..sooooo. Has anyone besides Marty used them in a high hp application in drag racing? So that’s the only number I came up with, do you know of any?

GTO George
At this point, i'm more worried about the information you have typed on here...You talk about being honest and not spreading BS...

If Marty ran a GRP aluminum rod in his engine, do you suddenly ASSume(and spread that info around) that the rods are only capable of 1600hp?

Old 02-15-2022, 01:08 PM
Suspended

Quote:
At this point, i'm more worried about the information you have typed on here...You talk about being honest and not spreading BS...

If Marty ran a GRP aluminum rod in his engine, do you suddenly ASSume(and spread that info around) that the rods are only capable of 1600hp?
The thing with that is hundreds of high hp cars are using GRP aluminum rods so we have a lot of info to go on. As for luring you asked how I got the number….I told you……soooo. Like I said what high hp cars has run Marty’s rings…..I can’t keep up with everything.

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 01:12 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
The thing with that is hundreds of high hp cars are using GRP aluminum rods so we have a lot of info to go on. As for luring you asked how I got the number….I told you……soooo. Like I said what high hp cars has run Marty’s rings…..I can’t keep up with everything.

GTO George
Nice try...You CLEARLY stated that you used the 1600hp number over Marty's claims that his engine made that...Dont try to twist this around...You said something that you have ZERO clue about, and now you are being called out on it...Just admit that you dont have a friggen clue about the subject, and you are simply guessing...

Old 02-15-2022, 01:25 PM
Suspended

Quote:

Heck don't worry about what i have said, I'm just going by the numbers that are out there. Get those bad boys in your block and make some HP and then we will have more info.....that would be cool!
When I'm looking into something i get ALL the info i can get on it and then come to my own conclusions......so far its worked pretty well. Just a little FYI!

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 01:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Nice try...You CLEARLY stated that you used the 1600hp number over Marty's claims that his engine made that...Dont try to twist this around...You said something that you have ZERO clue about, and now you are being called out on it...Just admit that you dont have a friggen clue about the subject, and you are simply guessing...
No one out there as far as I know has used the rings except marty.....and he has made what others have said to be 1,600 HP, so we know they work with that number. That's why I used that number (i didn't make any number up)....no other reason. Like i said "use them" and we will have more info.
Numbers for Steve Morris hoops are out there and they are A LOT!

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 01:48 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Heck don't worry about what i have said, I'm just going by the numbers that are out there. Get those bad boys in your block and make some HP and then we will have more info.....that would be cool!
When I'm looking into something i get ALL the info i can get on it and then come to my own conclusions......so far its worked pretty well. Just a little FYI!

GTO George
I've done the same thing for decades...

Old 02-15-2022, 01:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I've done the same thing for decades...
We’ll good for you!
So what made you think they would work for your 2,500 hp application?

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 01:59 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
We’ll good for you!
So what made you think they would work for your 2,500 hp application?

GTO George
Cause I dont think they were limited to the number that Marty made with them...I also dont need KRE to use them before i'm willing to try them!!!

You deserve the last part, so dont try to question it

Old 02-15-2022, 02:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Cause I dont think they were limited to the number that Marty made with them...I also dont need KRE to use them before i'm willing to try them!!!

You deserve the last part, so dont try to question it
They probably will.....maybe.
I don't understand the last part.....?
Why would you say that?

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 02:05 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Tom,
If you don't have any valuable information get off the thread and stop TROLLING!
No one is arguing its called having a conversation, try it sometime without patting yourself on the back! LOL!

GTO George
Ask opeliac if he feels the info I have provided is valuable or not.
Not trolling at all like you. The race section is not your personal forum to
state your Wisdom or (lack of wisdom).

I know more about Marty's 1600 HP engine than anyone who has ever posted on this website (except for Marty) so your comments are false as usual.
Valuable information vs lies and false assumptions by you.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 02-15-2022, 02:06 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
They probably will.....maybe.
I don't understand the last part.....?
Why would you say that?

GTO George
It was a joke, backed by facts...If you cant piece it together, then I cant help ya.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:08 PM
Suspended

Quote:
It was a joke, backed by facts...If you cant piece it together, then I cant help ya.
I do what I do but you would know that if you actually knew me.
KRE shouldn’t even be in this conversation.

GTO George

Old 02-15-2022, 02:10 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
Ask opeliac if he feels the info I have provided is valuable or not.
Not trolling at all like you. The race section is not your personal forum to
state your Wisdom or (lack of wisdom).

I know more about Marty's 1600 HP engine than anyone who has ever posted on this website (except for Marty) so your comments are false as usual.
Valuable information vs lies and false assumptions by you.

Tom V.
Yes Tom, very informative and helpful...Thank You

Old 02-15-2022, 02:12 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
I do what I do but you would know that if you actually knew me.
KRE shouldn’t even be in this conversation.

GTO George
The fact is, you have a pair of Pom Poms with their logo on them...So, as a method of TEASING with you, I pointed out that you'd think the Marty rings were the best in the world if KRE used them...Remember George, i'm T E A S I N G you.

Old 02-15-2022, 02:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
The fact is, you have a pair of Pom Poms with their logo on them...So, as a method of TEASING with you, I pointed out that you'd think the Marty rings were the best in the world if KRE used them...Remember George, i'm T E A S I N G you.
Marty’s rings could be great…..go use them and tell us.
I have my own head gasket set up also I pretty sure no one are using ARP2000 head studs in a Pontiac like me. I also changed my main stud nut set up, damn I’ve changed so much on my engine combo!
FYI……KRE always has my back so I will always have theirs!

GTO George

Last edited by GTOGEORGE; 02-15-2022 at 02:28 PM.