Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 01-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Senior Chief

Missed that one.

Johnny
Old 02-22-2009, 02:43 PM

Thought i would continue this thread with charleston, sc area goat sightings.
So I'm driving down savannah hwy last week and here comes this '65 or '66 red convertible GTO with some primer on a flatbed truck. I didn't really see thre front end well but the rear has the aluminum plate across the back of the trunk.
That same day I am driving up ashley ave and see what I initially thought was the same car parked on the left side of ashley ave. at fishburne.
As i passed it is saw it was a competley different car but a red convertible GTo with stacked headlights.
i swear i am not making this up.
I saw 2 mid '60s red GTO convertibles in 1 day which is more than i can say for how many '04-06s I see a day-and I drive a '06, so my eyes are peeled.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There was a 66/67 red (thinking hardtop) heading down 17 about 2 weeks ago. Sitting at a t-intersection, so I just caught it, as it passed by.